Forums are back in action! ×

Hi ya'll!

As I sit here at my desk, kinda tired from my cat poking me at 4AM (I'm pretty sure to tell me he had puked again but I didn't realize that till later), with no food in my stomach, I really want to make a change. It's taken me a long time to accept myself but at the same time, I'm still slightly unhappy. I stopped obessed about being "fat", especially since that's in the eye of the beholder, but I am unhappy with being unhealthy. The lack of energy, crappy sleep, crankiness, decreased sex drive (sorry but I'm a very open person so I'm gonna put it out there), and just...stuff. Not to mention, there's this one dress I just wanna fit in! So...I'm gonna sign up for my first 5K in April. I'm hoping it'll help motivate me on the right path. Then I have to conquer my biggest demon...food.

But...that's one helluva long of an opening email sooooooooo...nice to meet ya'll! I hope we can be the best friends ever <3

~ST

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

Glad you joined us here and decided to get fit.  Remember that what you eat is about 80% of the battle.  You don't have to conquer it all at once; you can begin by making small changes; if you make (and keep) 1 change a week, by April you'll have made 8 changes.  If you click NERD FITNESS and check out the free resources, there is a great guide to healthy eating.  Good luck with your goals. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Food sure can be a hump, but if you think of it as cause and effect it makes it that much easier! Seriously, I am typing this with one hand as I chow down 11oz of raw broccoli... Before I put anything in my mouth I simply question "what effect will this have on my body?" and if it doesn't line up with what I want then I just say no. But one step at a time :)

Welcome and best of luck! Keep your goals in mind and make them happen!

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

Archived