Forums are back in action! ×

New and ready to be more awesome!

Hi! I'm Monica. 38, been fat as long as I can remember. I've recently lost 65 lbs and want to keep going. The first 65 I lost mainly through changing how I eat, but I know that's not going to be the only thing I need to know in order for me to continue to be successful. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all around here and learning as much as possible from you as well as getting and giving support.

Bubbette Brings it On! challenge #1

Bubbette Brings it On Again! challenge #2

Level 2 Elf in an Ogre Suit Adventurer.

STR: 3.5 DEX: 2.5 STA: 3.5 CON: 3 WIS: 4.5 CHA: 3

Hi Monica.  Do you have some fitness goals in mind?  Something you've always wanted to try?  If you've got general fitness in mind as well as continued success with your new eating style, have a look at the free resources (click the NERD FITNESS tab).  Welcome aboard.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Thanks for the welcome! Right now my biggest fitness goal is to be consistent. For the past two weeks I've been taking 20 minutes at the beginning of the day to walk, do jumping jacks and wall push ups. As I continue I'll add squats and lunges as I improve.

Bubbette Brings it On! challenge #1

Bubbette Brings it On Again! challenge #2

Level 2 Elf in an Ogre Suit Adventurer.

STR: 3.5 DEX: 2.5 STA: 3.5 CON: 3 WIS: 4.5 CHA: 3

There will be a new challenge starting in about 2 weeks, hope you'll join that.  Consistency is a great place to start, so some habit building goals would be great for your first challenge.  Click on the CHALLENGE tab, and look at the FAQs - it will walk you through joining a guild.  You can look around the guild's current challenge threads and see what types of goals seem to be working well for others. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived