Forums are back in action! ×

Hello :)

Hi :) 

I've joined here after deciding I need to get in shape. I'm very short (only 4'10") but I'm about 110lbs. I know weight isn't a great thing to go by, but I'd like to lose about 10 pounds in the next few months. 

For the past two weeks I've been trying to exercise and eat healthy. I can now run for two minutes straight and do ten push-ups before giving out. Those may not sound like a lot, but they're much more than what I could do a month ago! I've started taking gluten out of my diet, and I notice I have a lot more energy.  I've also tried to incorporate more vegetables, and so far eating "healthy" isn't as hard as I thought it would be! 

As for my nerdy side...I love Star Wars (Episode 2 is my favorite). I'm not a huge gamer, but I love Final Fantasy and Assassin's Creed, and I'm really looking forward to next week when Tomb Raider comes out! :) 

Sorry this ended up sort of long. Thanks for reading this and I look forward to talking with you guys. :) 

Welcome! Sounds like you're already doing great things for yourself. It's good that you're excited about your progress even though you think it might look miniscule to others. Improvement is improvement, no two ways about it. Good job!

And don't be sorry about this being "long." You definitely haven't seen what this community can do yet ;) (Meaning... my intro was much longer... )

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Archived