Forums are back in action! ×

3 things

We all have some amazing things to be grateful for! I love reading this thread!!!

1. I put a hold on the Perfect apartment

2. I will be out of the shelter by the end of May!!!! If it goes okay

3. My son will be in the same school district!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

1) Double scoop of Sun Warrior in my morning shake! (Had trouble eating three strips of bacon after!!!!)

2) Dr. Schulze's Deep Tissue Formula. <- The new love of my muscles life

3) Heck ya if feels amazing to be alive!

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

1) I might actually be able to finish my and my partner's cosplays in time to head down to con on Friday!

2) I got up this morning when my alarm went off and went for a walk--first time I've managed to rise with the beep in a looooooong time, and my first step back on the "run every other day/strength train every other other day" path!

3) It looks like I'll make it through another day without succumbing to my coworker's mini-chocolate bar stash--my downfall of recent weeks!

Tseecka
Lvl 2 Amazonian Adventurer
STR: 8 DEX: 5 STA: 3.5 CON: 6.5 WIS: 6.5 CHA: 1.5
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~*~Exercise daily if convenient. If inconvenient, exercise anyway~*~
Daily Battle Log: HERE

Accountibilibuddies: Looking :(

Today..

1. Tonights pure barre class will officially be the most consecutive days I've done in a row.

2. I made a mistake at my new job and was dreading work this morning, only to have my new boss say "Eh, shit happens. No biggie."

3. Made the most amazing, paleo stir-fry last night.The fact that I'm thinking about it again today, tells me that I might have found my go-to meal.

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

1) weakness leaving my body.

2) Sticking to the goals and visions I set for myself and making the hard decisions needed.

3) William Elliot Whitmore

Race - Elf                                                STR - 3                    DEX - 2

Class - Ranger                                        STA - 3                    CON - 2

Level - 0                                                  WIS - 3                    CHA - 2

1. My coworkers comforting me after a completely terrible, horrible, treacherous day.

2. My loan processing officer working her ass off for me.

3. Despite my super high stress levels, I'm surprisingly in good spirits.

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

1. My cat, George, who gave me a wonderful greeting at the door yesterday when I got home after a long day at the office.

2. Glorious weather - a nice change of pace for New England.

3. My best friend, who - having looked at my work schedule today and seen the number of meetings on my calendar - picked me up a salmon and spinach salad, knowing I wouldn't have time to run out. 

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 4 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA:

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then, the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle." - Phillips Brooks

I'm going to shuffle in here again, hope nobody minds--today's been a great day so far!

1) I am being taken out to lunch at a fairly high-end restaurant for Administrative Professionals' Day--just hoping the menu will fit in with my 70%-ish-Paleo diet, but it's a steakhouse so I'm not too worried!

2) After freaking out realizing that the boot covers I intended to use for this weekend's cosplay were not going to suit (Prince Arthur doesn't wear knee-high skin-tight black leather boots), I remembered a pair of brown boots I have sitting in my closet that will actually work perfectly and I won't need to go out and buy a pair while also trying to fit in a meal, prepping snacks for tomorrow's road trip, and finishing my girlfriend's jacket!

3) The Tea Association of Canada FINALLY announced that they will be offering the Tea Sommelier Certification courses online and opened registration, so that dream of mine is waking up and stretching and I'm getting really excited all over again to one day open To Boldly Brew!

Tseecka
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

After freaking out realizing that the boot covers I intended to use for this weekend's cosplay were not going to suit (Prince Arthur doesn't wear knee-high skin-tight black leather boots),

would totally rock those- but I suspect your feet are bigger than mine ;)

Awesomeness for today

> pencil skirt + backseam stockings- yeah it's that kind of day

> BF picked me up and took me to lunch- AWESOME

> it's gorgeous out and I have kick ass friends.  

Loving life right now!!!

1) Going to see Pert Near Sandstone after my workout! (Not sure if this is a good idea)

2) Doing 3 days of CrossFit in a row... (Not sure if this is a good idea)

3) The ability to come up with the best ideas ever!

1) Lunch time workout

2) My new dress (ordered online) fits! And makes me look kinda hot today ;-)

3) Found out a new Lifetime Fitness is being built 2 miles away from me!!!! I used to go there, but had to quit years ago because I moved and the commute made it not worth the pricetag. I'm not 100% sure I'm going to join it cuz it IS twice as much as my current gym, but I really love that its 24 hours and so snazzy. **ponders**

Cee, Level 2 Wood Elf Adventurer of the Earth Kingdom

STR 4.5 . DEX 1 . STA 3 . CON 5 . WIS 8.75 . CHA 4

ch 0|ch 1|challenge 2

would totally rock those- but I suspect your feet are bigger than mine ;)

Haha, it's probable! The boots I have are actually just covers *and not very well made ones at that--I was in a rush* and they work well for another cosplay, so it's not a total loss!

Addendum to 1): Work not only took us for lunch, but gave us each a shiny new $50 and took us shopping. Not only did I pick up series 4 of Merlin *pumps fist in the air* but I had to run across the GIANT outdoor shopping complex to do it, and made it in record time!

Tseecka

1.  My dog, who's sitting beside me right now and watching me.

2. My two favourite co-workers and the fact that we'll all be travelling together again at the end of the month.

3. The awesome dinner I had at Le Sélect Bistro with two friends who I hadn't seen in 6 months.

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

1. My friend came to visit today, turns out she's decided to join the National Guard! I'll worry about her, but I know it's something she'll love.

2. I'm making a necklace for another friend's birthday and it's turning out lovely.

3. My cat has decided to play on our decorative ladder... she's naughty, but she sure is entertaining!

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

:D Gratefulness is so simple, but so meaningful too!

I'm going to do yesterday's 3 things and then do today's later.

1. My decision to let go and let myself love fully, it's been amazing

2. That I didn't get really sick from my 2 mile walk in 93 degree wweather, while wearing jeans!

3. That my children are so strong and capable and are really handling recent life events beautifully

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Today:

1. Last night was by FAR the hardest session of Pure Barre. I think they may have been doing a teaching session for the other instructors... 2 of them took the class with us and were dying.

2. I got really great advice about food and today is grocery shopping. I'm excited.

3. Its friday. Thank god it's friday

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread