Forums are back in action! ×

Winter, I am tired of your shit.

The Mouse

lol love it  "Spring is not availble in your country"! As a born and raised Michigan girl, I can take the cold, but it's right about now I agree with the OP "winter I am sick of your shit"

Cold, windy, crappy. Come on spring, get sprung already!

Level 3 Human Ranger

STR 3.2 STA 3.2   CON 7 DEX 2 WIS 7.5 CHA 4.5

I just had two snow days off from work thanks to Winter Storm Walda in South Dakota... my lovely temporary home is ridiculous. Sadly, this California girl is getting ready to move out to Anchorage this fall, so it's onyl going to get worse for me!

We've been under a snowfall warning all day here.  We're expecting half a foot or more by Sunday morning.  (Which is a really tiny amount for an actual snowfall warning.  What gives?  Do we suddenly think we're Ontario/Quebec where they get snowdays for every little flake?  This is Alberta!  I'd never had a snowday in my life till I moved to Quebec and some flurries shut down the whole shabang from Montreal through the Eastern Townships.)

Level Four Mandalorian Assassin

| STR: 8 | DEX: 7.5 | STA: 12 | CON: 8 | WIS: 7.25 | CHA: 6.75 |

| First Challenge | Second Challenge | Third Challenge |

You can't look dignified when you're having fun

Well, yall, I live in Texas. 3 days ago, it was above 90 degrees. 2 days ago, it was below freezing. Yesterday, it was mid 60's with a dust storm, and today, it was bright and sunny. Tomorrow, looks like rain. And just for the record, I LOVE the cold (and by cold, I mean anything 30 or below, preferably with snow).

LEVEL III ASSASSIN-MONK

STR: 8   STA: 10

AGI: 10   WIS: 5

CON: 7   CHA: 4

We must DARE to be GREAT;

and we must realize that GREATNESS is

the FRUIT of TOIL and SACRIFICE and HIGH COURAGE

We've been under a snowfall warning all day here.  We're expecting half a foot or more by Sunday morning.  (Which is a really tiny amount for an actual snowfall warning.  What gives?  Do we suddenly think we're Ontario/Quebec where they get snowdays for every little flake?  This is Alberta!  I'd never had a snowday in my life till I moved to Quebec and some flurries shut down the whole shabang from Montreal through the Eastern Townships.)

Heeey! Not every flake! :P

My exams never ended up getting cancelled. And then we ended up getting a black out mid-exam. It was fun, lol

Ronin, trade ya?

Yeah....no. I was born in Utah, lived in Alaska for a couple years, but I'm Texan at heart. And as a general consensus (at least where I live), we don't like Canada. Now, I don't mean to offend. I have some very close Canadian friends, but umm.........

merica-patriot-s-women-s-tank_design.png

And just so you don't feel like I'm hating on Canada too much:

145241156703037600_LyfTiTto_c.jpg

LEVEL III ASSASSIN-MONK

STR: 8   STA: 10

AGI: 10   WIS: 5

CON: 7   CHA: 4

We must DARE to be GREAT;

and we must realize that GREATNESS is

the FRUIT of TOIL and SACRIFICE and HIGH COURAGE

Archived