Forums are back in action! ×

Next Book Club Book-April 14 challenge!

CalvinHobbes

Is there a final decision?  I am intrigued by Eye of the World...

We vote on them eventually.

Oh I totally want to open my own can of worms and suggest The Legend of Drizzt book 1 Homeland(short book good size series). HEHEHE

Other than that I'm good with anything

These are good books, read them all ecept the most recent 2.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I've read all of these (no, I'm serious!  Oh wait, not the Twilight one...) and they're ALL fantastic, especially the Stephenson.  And Ready Player One, I really think you guys should read it.  I will read it again so I have people to talk to about it!  

Level 3 - Person who doesn't really understand what stats are.  I know, you've explained it...

I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but I've also been itching for a reason to read the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. Perhaps on the next challenge I'll be sure to nominate Gunslinger, unless everyone here has already enjoyed it.

Paladin

Level 1 Dwarven Scout

2 STR  |  3 DEX  |  3 STA  |  2 CON  |  3 WIS  |  2 CHA

Battle Log  |  Current Challenge: Paladin's Return to the Road

"Fat doesn't get sore, muscle does." Doctor Wes Nyberg

dark tower series would be a great one also!

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Archived