Forums are back in action! ×

Need suggestions

Rexxar Txan

I have created a folder where I keep all my information about leveling up my life. I have the following sections so far:

Scrolls of Knowledge: any printed information that is relevant or important.

6W Challenges and Guild Challenges: all the NF challenges I am currently doing.

Game Plans and Strategies: Information and log abot my workouts, etc...

The Bank: Tracking my budget, debts and payments.

And I have small notebook where I've divided my bucketlist in to quests. For each level up I buy myself a reward, something that will help either my fitness, level up my life or enhance my nerdiness.

But I feel like I am missing sections in my folder and I don't know what.

Any suggestions?

I am also in need of a goal that will give me attribute points in charisma, I am having difficulty with this one!

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

For you epic quests level up's it really depends on your situation. In my 'living as a broke ass student, barely able to afford rent and food' situation I'd go for something useful, that is going to improve my quality of life. (Like an electric razor, a hand vacuum, a new blender - useful stuff that I need, but have no money/incentive to get for any other reason)

As far as charisma goes, I usually allocate a few points from weigthloss towards charisma. Don't really have any other good ideas. Something people related might work though. 

Good luck with your first challenge! I hope you have an awesome time :)

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)

For you epic quests level up's it really depends on your situation. In my 'living as a broke ass student, barely able to afford rent and food' situation I'd go for something useful, that is going to improve my quality of life. (Like an electric razor, a hand vacuum, a new blender - useful stuff that I need, but have no money/incentive to get for any other reason)

As far as charisma goes, I usually allocate a few points from weigthloss towards charisma. Don't really have any other good ideas. Something people related might work though. 

Good luck with your first challenge! I hope you have an awesome time :)

Thanks for the suggestion! May sound ridiculous, but I am kind of nervous about my first challenge!

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Thanks for the suggestion! May sound ridiculous, but I am kind of nervous about my first challenge!

Everyone is in the beginning. But don't worry, you'll be fine. Just jump into the water, you'll learn how to swim in no time :)

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)

You can just talk about how you're feeling each day. Have just a simple journal section so you can track your feelings cause they're just as important as the other sections = )

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

You can just talk about how you're feeling each day. Have just a simple journal section so you can track your feelings cause they're just as important as the other sections = )

I second that, talking things out is a great practice.

When I think of Charisma goals, I think of 'polishing up' habits that may need attention; for example, I struggle with keeping my room neat and my laundry on track, if I chose to focus on organization for a goal, I might allocate some points towards Charisma. Or if someone wanted to take better care of their own hygiene, or personal appearance, or strengthen their non-diet-and-fitness hobbies, I'd chalk that up to CHA points too!

Level 5 Dryad Druid + Adventurer

STR 7 | DEX 10 | STA 9 | CON 8 | WIS 13 | CHA 10.5

Leo's Dawn of Dragons Challenge

Excellent suggestion! Thanks for the input. The journal section would be another great way to track my progress based on how my body feels after each workout, etc...

I second that, talking things out is a great practice.

When I think of Charisma goals, I think of 'polishing up' habits that may need attention; for example, I struggle with keeping my room neat and my laundry on track, if I chose to focus on organization for a goal, I might allocate some points towards Charisma. Or if someone wanted to take better care of their own hygiene, or personal appearance, or strengthen their non-diet-and-fitness hobbies, I'd chalk that up to CHA points too!

One of my hobbies is photography, do you think improving that be considered charimsa?

Archived