Forums are back in action! ×

Is that cool, or what? I know it's been around forever, but I stumbled on it again and just thought I'd share it here. Both Lindsey and Peter are incredibly talented people, and what I find really inspiring about them is how they do their own thing with their music - not seeming to care if they fit in with the mainstream genre, they make the music and music videos that they want. That concept can be applied to most other areas of life, but is often lacking in ourselves for a variety of reasons. These two are a great example of what tends to happen when you take control of your own life and put your efforts into doing what truly makes you happy: you end up creating a beautiful, unique, and highly appreciable thing that wows the world. :-)

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Lindsey's album is a perpetual staple of my Zombies, Run playlists. Beautiful music with a solid beat makes it real easy to find a pace and zone out.

Hear she puts on a great live show but never had an opportunity to go.

"By trying to please everyone he had pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop 2,500 years ago.
Level 4 Half Ogre Ranger
STR 6|DEX 4|STA 13|CON 11|WIS 5|CHA 8
Zombies, Run! Profile

Thank you for sharing this video. I just recently started playing my violin again and this is very inspirational.

Level 3 Adventurer

Ogre disguised high elf

STR 1, DEX 0, STA 0, CON 3, WIS 4, CHA 1

1st Challenge   2nd Challenge    3rd Challenge   Current Challenge

and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. Mark 12:30

Lindsey's stuff is fantastic - she was in Providence a few months ago...absolutely amazing live. Her Skyrim cover is a staple of my running mix, but I think I'm more fond of her cover of the Game of Thrones theme...

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 4 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA:

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then, the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle." - Phillips Brooks

more awesome Skyrim covers to go with this thread(not lindsey)

Height 6'2" Age 26

345/215/435

Strength isn’t just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I’m covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength! Haruyuki Arita (Accel World)

Archived