Forums are back in action! ×

Progress Pics! -60lbs

I didn't move a pound or an inch the entire last challenge, and I was feeling pretty down in the grumps... so I decided to take my first progress picture!

969372_635285969832782_1014828940_n.jpg

From 226lbs in August to 164lbs in May -- That's 103kg to 74kg or 16st to 11.7st. I don't take pictures very consistently at all, but maybe I should start doing it more often. I had no idea that I changed so much! Somebody tell the Empire to watch out; this isn't even my final form! ;)

So anyway, I thought I'd share this as the current challenge gets underway! Get out there and own it!

FOR THE REBELLION! :)

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Thanks for the encouragement, guys! :) And don't worry, Teribul -- I'll be sure to post again once I'm closer to my Level 50!

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Hard work pays off, you look amazing!!!

It sure does! Thanks!

Holy crap! That's awesome! :) Gratz! :D

Thank you, Stephanie! :)

Incredible! Congratulations :D

Thanks Hufflepug! :D

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard

Are you eating Paleo-style? What does your diet look like generally? 

Yup, I love Paleo! I'm not super strict about it, though;  things like greek yogurt, cheese, dark chocolate, and Miracle Whip often grace my plate. I loosely aim for 1400 net calories, 50-80g net carbs, and 100-130g protein a day.

Here's my food diary if you'd like to see it, do forgive me, it's a little disorganized! It's interesting to see what I ate as a rookie when I did Keto. Frequently under 1,000 calories, eating only 50g protein... Yikes! It's a learning process, and please feel free to learn from my mistakes. ;)

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard

It sure does! Thanks!

Thank you, Stephanie! :)

Thanks Hufflepug! :D

Stephane, not Stephanie, .....

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

That is brilliant! Way to rock it, girl:)

Photos are the best way for me to measure progress. If I feel like I look awesome, it doesn't matter a smidgen what the scale or tape measure says.

Keep going strong and I'm sure you'll hit your final form in record time! Good luck on your next challenge!

Level Three Ranger

STR 3.5 | DEX 4.25 | CON 4.25 | STA 4.25 | WIS 4.5 | CHA 4
STARTING STATS : 199 lb
CURRENT STATS : 191 lb
GOAL STATS : 135 lb

Instagram | Epic Quest

We are not our circumstances. We are our choices.