Forums are back in action! ×

Down with the Emails!

About a month and a half ago I began my quest to read all my emails. Majority of these emails were from our very own Nerd Fitness; articles that went back for an entire YEAR (when I subscribed to get them). My inbox was literally filled with over 200 unread emails - about 5 pages worth of stuff.

Today, I am happy to say that I only have 15 emails in my inbox: 9 of which are unread emails and the other 6 are confirmations for my upcoming races. Out of those 9 emails, 5 are from Nerd Fitness (yes, I am finally on June 2013 Nerd Fitness articles).

I am very positive that by the end of today, I will have read all NF articles (119 worth) and have 0 unread emails

I've never been more motivated than in the present. All my goals & dreams will be met because I have the best motivator: Pepino. RIP puppers. :dog:My Battle & My Proof

just 200? lucky lucky you...

Jaja. I am one of those procrastinating types who has a short attention span when it comes to reading.

Lucky enough, today my inbox is clean and clear of clutter. I noticed that my reading has increased in speed and focus after this month. Today, now that I have all this extra time, I am actually doing some work at the office without distractions.

Well...back to work.

I've never been more motivated than in the present. All my goals & dreams will be met because I have the best motivator: Pepino. RIP puppers. :dog:My Battle & My Proof