Forums are back in action! ×

If you could meet one person from the past...

Teddy and Papa could have a most-interesting-man-in-the-world-off.

Hey.... me too!  I want in! 

Theodore Roosevelt.  And fight him.  And get my ass kicked.  But still... yeah.

Dude, I got your back!  Leg kicks!!!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Probably either my Grandpa Rademan, I didn't get to know him very well before he passed.

Or, my uncle David whom I was named after.  I've heard I'm quite a bit like him.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

Who would it be? Mine would be Benjamin Franklin. The guy did everything and was super intelligent. As journalist, politician, and inventor he was super succesful. It also turns out, he had ideas about fitness way before his time as well. It's always been very hands down for me.

I'd also love to have met Ben Franklin. Not only is he a super interesting guy, but he was also a Mason and I'd love to sit in Lodge with him. 

I'd love to meet Marie Curie...or Eleanor Roosevelt. It's difficult to decide!

Marie did amazing work in world where women just didn't do that kind of thing (and many frowned on her doing it).  Even Eleanor struggled with the same kinds of things and is probably one of the best first ladies ever.  I bet it would be fun picking their brains :D

STR 7.2 | DEX 3.5 | STA 5.8 | CON 8.4 | WIS 5.55 | CHA 5.5

Most Recent Challenge

Jesus of Nazareth.

Now i myself am not a particularly religious person but in Jesus being virtually the most influential figure to ever live.  EVER!! I am sure he would be fascinating, also it would be good to clear up many religious debates that have been/still are very contentious.  I mean we base our years on when he was born supposedly. 

Or Confucius.

"And should I die on the morrow,

None will know of my sorrow,

Nor of the sweet agony,

I take to my grave."