Forums are back in action! ×

NerdFitness Minecraft Server

Duality, what have you received any donations?

Nope. It's all out of my own pocket so far.

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

I'll send you a few bucks at the end of the month. And I think more of who are using the server regularly should consider a monthly donation.

That's always a problem with game servers I ran an out-of-pocket Unreal Tournament server for over a year once, kinda sucked... once I get in there and start playing expect a few bucks from me every month.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

I'll send you a few bucks at the end of the month. And I think more of who are using the server regularly should consider a monthly donation.

That's always a problem with game servers I ran an out-of-pocket Unreal Tournament server for over a year once, kinda sucked... once I get in there and start playing expect a few bucks from me every month.

Agreed.

It would be nice if there was a way to donate monthly on PayPal.

If we all donated $2 a piece, it would probably pay for itself easily. If we do $3 or $4, we could probably get a mumble server or something similar too. But it's not possible unless we all pitch in a few bucks regularly.

Yaaay!  I'm finally post-y enough!

I look forward to digging myself into a hole and hiding from your creepers soon!

It's always so exciting starting again in survival mode.   It's way more dangerous than wandering around in your iron armor, riding the rails.  :)

Rebel: Lifting bars and bells, studying Uechi-ryu, training handstands.

Currently still trying to finish a challenge... three years later!

This game looks a lot like a bizarre hybrid of Harvest Moon and Minecraft.

Yaaay!  I'm finally post-y enough!

I look forward to digging myself into a hole and hiding from your creepers soon!

It's always so exciting starting again in survival mode.   It's way more dangerous than wandering around in your iron armor, riding the rails.  :)

Right? The first time I logged in, it was night. I immediately dug into the ground and sat there waiting for the sun to rise haha.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

I built an outpost in the huge cave system off the Nether, though I need to add iron doors when I find more iron. I'm claiming that as my house for now but anyone can feel free to come in and mine if they want. There's a bed there and once I have more supplies there will be some chests for general storage of materials.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

I would like to thank Shiami for the donation for next month! :)

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

Wow.  That is a serious font. 

I just popped in to report that after ALSO logging in at night, I built a tiny cabin by the spawn point, right across the water from the (highly visible) Nerd Fitness logo.    It's well lit, and has a creeper fence (like a turtle fence, it keeps creepers from getting hit by Steves), so no one should have to spend their night in a hole in the ground anymore!  Unless, of course, they want to!

Rebel: Lifting bars and bells, studying Uechi-ryu, training handstands.

Currently still trying to finish a challenge... three years later!

This game looks a lot like a bizarre hybrid of Harvest Moon and Minecraft.

There is now a large storage area for everyone's use in the cave system, accessible through the Nether. I just ask if you take things try to place items in as well, even if they aren't the same kind. Everything all organized and labeled! :)

I'll be building a wall of furnaces and some other useful things in that area as well.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Dunno if anyone's seen it yet, but i've got a road built relatively at spawn.  it goes from teh big pool by spawn to my house.  if you're interested in building onto the road (extending it, building next to it, whatever) feel more than free.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

I've finally built a successful mob spawner. East of my place and North of Metal's place (out in the middle of the ocean), feel free to stop by and gather some resources if you need. 

yeah, i tried to make one out in the desert and failed.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

I logged on for a minute last night, you guys are awesome.  I ended up wandering around looking at everyone's houses and forgot to get setup for any of my own shenanigans ha, so nightfall was interesting.  

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge

Thank you to Caution for the donation for the period of mid-October to mid-November.