Forums are back in action! ×

Loving Deadlifts!! <3

I Deadlifted my bodyweight!!! ... Twice!

I get that this is still a pretty small number compared to what a lot of people are lifting, but I only really just started Deadlifts properly last week and I though it would take longer then this to hit that target. It gives me hope of increasing my lifts much more in the near future. Very happy :)

I am also loving deadlifts and squats - Im sitting here at work wishing i was at the gym. That is definitely not something that I would have thought possible a couple of months ago

WOOT!!

:)

Level 4 High Elf Warrior

[sTR] 12 [DEX] 7 [sTA] 10 [CON] 5 [WIS] 8 [CHA] 4

Battle Log | FitocracyCurrent ChallengePrevious Challenges: #1 #2 #3

Got bit by the Iron Bug I see.

I hear once you got bit you're affected for life ;)

Congrats on your progress, that's fantastic! Here's to the many more deadlifts to come.

It's funny how you can really enjoy something you thought had no appeal or wasn't a possibility for you. But the first time I managed a proper deadlift I was hooked. 

Huntress

Current challenge - Rebels - Huntress lays the foundations

"The effort yields its own rewards"  - Data, Star Trek: TNG.

I hear once you got bit you're affected for life ;)

Congrats on your progress, that's fantastic! Here's to the many more deadlifts to come.

It's funny how you can really enjoy something you thought had no appeal or wasn't a possibility for you. But the first time I managed a proper deadlift I was hooked. 

Yep next goal - 100kg (~1.5x BW)

I'm not complaining about being affected for life :P but i have had people comment on how they just dont see the appeal, and i think "little do you know..."

Level 4 High Elf Warrior

congrats! 

I find myself wishing i was at the gym rather than working most days lol.

Yep that has been me for the last month.

I am so bad - I'm at work, and was planning to secretly get an assignment for uni done here today but instead i have spent most of my day procrastinating on here since i just want to be at the gym. Addicted ....

Level 4 High Elf Warrior

Yep that has been me for the last month.

I am so bad - I'm at work, and was planning to secretly get an assignment for uni done here today but instead i have spent most of my day procrastinating on here since i just want to be at the gym. Addicted ....

How do you think I got my admin gig on the forums? I spend literally allll day on NF :D 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

How do you think I got my admin gig on the forums? I spend literally allll day on NF :D

I'm Admin on another unrelated forum for that reason... but NF has now taken over!! Good thing my life quest this challenge is to get all my assignments in on time, otherwise they probably wouldn't get done and i would have to get extensions!

Level 4 High Elf Warrior