Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

I get my fair share of crap at work.  It's part of the job, really.  I'm going to have good weeks and bad.  This week has been less than good.  I got home a little earlier than normal last night after an appointment.  The kids and I weren't planning on being able to see each other before they went to bed.  The look on my kids' faces told me all I needed to know:

tumblr_n1m1jf3rn71skbydco1_500.png

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Alright weekend, let's do this thing.  

I was supposed to have a 3pm eye follow up for my contacts.  I get a call saying my doctor is sick and I will have to reschedule.  Get it for 4:20 today instead of next week.  Still get to leave early today.

success_baby.jpg

Supposed to pick up a log splitter tonight for Sunday.  Arranged to pick it up on Sunday on the way there instead of wasting gas on an hour round trip for it.

woohoo-o.gif

Tomorrow, going to the Garth Brooks concert for Pizzazz's birthday.  Secretly hired a limo that was going to pick us up at 5pm.  Got a call saying we have to move it up to 3:30 pm, but they'll give me $50 at a local bar (literally across the street).  Call the group going and my mom (baby sitting the kids for the night) all are okay with it.  Call the limo company back to say we're good.  He tells me they decided to up the bar credit to $100.  
tumblr_inline_mvp9rwyKZr1rd3hvc.gif

It's going to be a good weekend.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm pretty stoked.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Kick ass weekend was had.  Concert on Saturday was amazing.  The surprise of the limo was huge for both the kids and the wife.  Being able to order whatever at the bar ahead of time was great.  Glad we went early, it was an hour just to get to the venue.  Sunday was chopping a whole lot of wood.  Even JJ was swinging an ax.  More of a hatchet, but he was splitting up some kindling like he was born to do it.  Was able to keep swinging the maul all day (well, with some chainsaw use and some beer drinking at the end) and my shoulder feels fine.  I didn't have PT this week because of scheduling conflicts, so I'm still not cleared for heavy lifting, but I imagine I will be cleared this week.  I can't wait.  I want to lift heavy things again.  

I hope everyone kicks butt on their challenges.  
tumblr_n1xkzqPryu1skbydco3_400.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I heard Garth was just as good as ever in concert?  What did you think?

Seeing him 16 years ago and seeing him this weekend, I'd have to say:  Damn that man knows how to put on a show.  It was great.  His voice was a little hoarse (little horse...  haha. tired.), but he still gave his all.  I was very impressed.

next time you need to split wood, fee free to give me a call. I'm good, dumb labor.

I will do that.  We do this at least twice a year.  My parents have a cabin up north they use the wood for and a lot of my aunts have fireplaces here in the cities.  You'd be welcome to take wood as well.  I'm going to be up at my grandmother's property in the spring with the chainsaw and maul again.  Road trip.  There's an idea for a meet up.  Hmmm...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Seeing him 16 years ago and seeing him this weekend, I'd have to say:  Damn that man knows how to put on a show.  It was great.  His voice was a little hoarse (little horse...  haha. tired.), but he still gave his all.  I was very impressed.

I will do that.  We do this at least twice a year.  My parents have a cabin up north they use the wood for and a lot of my aunts have fireplaces here in the cities.  You'd be welcome to take wood as well.  I'm going to be up at my grandmother's property in the spring with the chainsaw and maul again.  Road trip.  There's an idea for a meet up.  Hmmm...

I'd be in. assuming I was free.  I like opportunities to use chainsaws and axes.  You know... Zombie Apocalypse preparation.

ZHcAxYo.gif

Except replace TV and Beer with running and sleeping...

Nothing too exciting going on at the moment.  I might be getting a new phone.  Right now, I have an above average inteligance phone that can take pictures and send/receive them, but it costs me.  Pay as you go.  I'm getting a Virgin Mobile plan that's $35/month (spending ~$26/mo. now) with unlimited text and data (2.5 gigs till throttle) and 300 minutes for calls.  Not a bad deal.  Most of my interactions with people via my current phone is with text.  We'll see how it goes.  And the phone itself is on sale from $80 down to $60.  

Thursday.   

Level 2 Warforged Druid

x16Isbb.gif

YZSwmGj.jpg

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I have my moments

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Chopped ice this weekend.  My grip needs some work.  My hands are sore.  I've lost a lot of motor function for the moment.  Holding a pen is problematic.  Plus side, I've been cleared to lift again!  Now, I just have to find the time...  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Plus side, I've been cleared to lift again!  Now, I just have to find the time...  

The basement gym in open. 

I'm willing to adjust my evening plans a bit to make sure you get a chance to play with some kettlebells so just let me know what time works for you and what you want to get out of it.

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter

Chopped ice this weekend.  My grip needs some work.  My hands are sore.  I've lost a lot of motor function for the moment.  Holding a pen is problematic.  Plus side, I've been cleared to lift again!  Now, I just have to find the time...  

I've got some iron at my place.  We should setup a lifting meet sometime!  Get the whole MN crew over for beers and some iron moving!

The basement gym in open. 

I'm willing to adjust my evening plans a bit to make sure you get a chance to play with some kettlebells so just let me know what time works for you and what you want to get out of it.

I've got some iron at my place.  We should setup a lifting meet sometime!  Get the whole MN crew over for beers and some iron moving!

I approve of both of these!  I will figure out my schedule and let you guys know.  Thanks, guys.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm not normally one to do things like this, but I'm really hopeful that I can make my hobby into something more.  I'm looking to expand Miller Glass.  Here's a Go Fund Me link
http://gofund.me/h83m54

If you are able to help out, please do.  Even if you're just spreading the word and sharing for your friends to see, I appreciate it.  Thank you.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And because this needs to be somewhere today.
nerf-gun-gif-data.gif

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

There once was a clown from Minnesota

Who is thinking about constructing a back yard pagoda

He thought it'd be slick

To eat a giant pixie stick

And now he can't sit still on his sofa

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

There once was a gal from Boston Mass

Who had a magnificent ass!

Not round and pink

As you may think

But it was grey, had long ears and ate grass

• Like 4

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Checking in with you all from home today. Taking care of things while wife is sick. Had a fun day with my daughter at her school.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

You are too funny :-P were you a "watch dog"?

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

...and guess who got sick?  Yeah, my wife.  Well, she got me sick too, but that's bound to happen when you live in close proximity with other people.  Could have been the dozen of kids in Jitter Bug's class too, I suppose.  Either way, not feeling like anything today.  Except crap.  I do feel like crap.  Ran last night for the first time in a while.  Man, am I out of practice.  And only a week until my 10k...  should be fun.

imXBRRpDnnpUt.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid