Forums are back in action! ×

Hello guys!

My name is Kristina, I'm 108,3 kg heavy and from the lovely Munich in Germany.

I joined the rebellion because I want to lose a lot of weight (as you can see, it has to be done :D) and get fitter and healthier in general.

So far I'm a runner (Zombies, Run rocks!) and a fighter (Krav Maga), but I'm still looking into everything, so I consider myself an adventurer :D My diet contains a lot of protein and low carbs, because carbs don't seem to make me full enough. So far, a protein shake makes me fuller than a plate of pasta did ;)

My favorite super power would be flying, my favorite food is cheese and I love cats, sewing and video games.

Great to be aboard!

Great to have you! :D

I thoroughly agree with you in terms of carbs, I NEVER seem to get full if I eat a plate full of carbs, I'm always hungry an hour later. But with protein/fat meals with a big of veg will suit me for hours and hours!

If you've got any questions don't be afraid to shoot me a PM or anything and I'll do what I can do answer  :)

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Hi! I've yet to go to Munich, but I've been Berlin and I love it! (You may even recognise my avatar *cough* Berlin Wall *cough*) Lovely place hoping to go back!

Your advice is so true about carbs, I'm gonna note it seeing as how I was hooked on them before!

P.S. Flying is a great super power! Mine would be to control time, and my brother said his would be to tell if people are telling the truth/lying. I wonder what this says about us all... either way, yours sounds pretty awesome! :-D

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8