Forums are back in action! ×

And Another 10 Bite The Dust

Woot! Another 10 pounds down! /dance

*only 5 more pounds to lose before this Challenge is up

*only (lol) 85 more pounds to go before reaching my goal weight of 235

For a quick recap to boost my ego a bit further (because that's not a bad thing.) In one month I've gone from a size 50 to a size 44 comfortably. I can button my 42s! I started at 350 and I'm now down to 320. That's 30, no, THIRTY POUNDS... looks bigger when written out, and in caps. Other than this damnded head cold that my kids brought home from school to share with the house, I've felt great! Tons of energy, never hungry. I absolutely love this low-carb lifestyle. Talk about having your steak and eating it too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

â‚Level 2 - Human Rangerâ‚

Strength: 0 | Dexterity: 0 | Stamina: 0 | Constitution: 3 | Wisdom: 5 | Charisma: 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." ~Albert Einstein

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.†~Aldous Huxley

Current Challenge

Lets be friends:

Facebook Xbox Live

Thanks guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

â‚Level 2 - Human Rangerâ‚

Strength: 0 | Dexterity: 0 | Stamina: 0 | Constitution: 3 | Wisdom: 5 | Charisma: 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." ~Albert Einstein

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.†~Aldous Huxley

Current Challenge

Lets be friends:

Facebook Xbox Live