Forums are back in action! ×

Spreading the joy

I walked over to Whole Foods this afternoon to pick up some groceries and lunch.  I was wearing my NF shirt -- one that says "For the Rebellion."  At the checkout counter, the clerk asked, "So, what are you rebelling against?"  Of course, glad to share the fun, I explained it was from Nerd Fitness and a little bit about the site, what it stands for, what we do, etc. I got about as far as, "It's from Nerd Fitness. It's this website where a bunch of nerds, well, get fit and work on leveling up our lives," when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye.

I swear, I've never seen someone literally jumping up and down with excitement in a grocery store before.  The girl bagging my groceries was practically leaping out of her shoes.  "That is so awesome! Do you, like, have levels and stuff? And classes?" Of course!  And the more I explained, the more excited she got.  

I must have walked out of there with the biggest smile.  I hope she finds her way here!

Level 4 City Elf Scout

STR: 6 |  DEX: 5  |  STA: 9  |  CON: 8  |  WIS: 6  |  CHA: 6

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.