Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

Woah, looks like I'm arriving late to this party, huh? Got a couple of things to say first of all....

Oh my God you lot are all soooooo freaking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooot!!!!! And second, what an amazing thread, sooooo glad I just read all that :D

The reason I never bothered to read this before is that I have truly terrible self image and really struggled to come up with anything I could honestly hold my hand up and say "Yup! I love this about me".  That's also why I'm posting now.  I'm fed up with these horrible thoughts about myself.  Time to do something about it.  I don't know why, cause nothing's changed lately, but all of a sudden I've started getting compliments from people, just randomly.  Don't know if it's that I've been walking around with my head a little higher lately, or if it's just coincidence that they've all said something around the same time, but whatever the reason, I'm feeling good about myself. 

Step two: build on this.  There's only one person who can change my perception of myself, so here we go, jumping in with both feet.  No toe dipping either... ;)

I have gorgeous eyes (<--see what I did there? Not "ok eyes" or even "pretty eyes", gorgeous! What a big brave girl!)

I have knockout curves! I have an hourglass figure and a tiny waist (28" to be precise)

I love my long legs - 32" inside leg (not so handy for buying jeans right enough, but that's a small price to pay)

I'm even going to post a picture :o

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Woah, looks like I'm arriving late to this party, huh? Got a couple of things to say first of all....

Oh my God you lot are all soooooo freaking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooot!!!!! And second, what an amazing thread, sooooo glad I just read all that :D

The reason I never bothered to read this before is that I have truly terrible self image and really struggled to come up with anything I could honestly hold my hand up and say "Yup! I love this about me".  That's also why I'm posting now.  I'm fed up with these horrible thoughts about myself.  Time to do something about it.  I don't know why, cause nothing's changed lately, but all of a sudden I've started getting compliments from people, just randomly.  Don't know if it's that I've been walking around with my head a little higher lately, or if it's just coincidence that they've all said something around the same time, but whatever the reason, I'm feeling good about myself. 

Step two: build on this.  There's only one person who can change my perception of myself, so here we go, jumping in with both feet.  No toe dipping either... ;)

I have gorgeous eyes (<--see what I did there? Not "ok eyes" or even "pretty eyes", gorgeous! What a big brave girl!)

I have knockout curves! I have an hourglass figure and a tiny waist (28" to be precise)

I love my long legs - 32" inside leg (not so handy for buying jeans right enough, but that's a small price to pay)

Agreed x3

Oh... and welcome to the party, keg's in the back...

Holy god, Guzzi! You stunner you!

I absolutely love my lips! They're so soft and plump and the prettiest pale pink. Now I just need someone to kiss with them! Heh.

There's something about a mouth that when relaxed shows just a bit of teeth...

*Goes to take a cold shower*

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I absolutely love my lips! They're so soft and plump and the prettiest pale pink. Now I just need someone to kiss with them! Heh.

Ummm...yes. I agree...you should love love your lips. I STRONGLY doubt you should have any issue finding a guy who wants to kiss those lips.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The reason I never bothered to read this before is that I have truly terrible self image and really struggled to come up with anything I could honestly hold my hand up and say "Yup! I love this about me". That's also why I'm posting now. I'm fed up with these horrible thoughts about myself. Time to do something about it. I don't know why, cause nothing's changed lately, but all of a sudden I've started getting compliments from people, just randomly. Don't know if it's that I've been walking around with my head a little higher lately, or if it's just coincidence that they've all said something around the same time, but whatever the reason, I'm feeling good about myself.

Step two: build on this. There's only one person who can change my perception of myself, so here we go, jumping in with both feet. No toe dipping either... ;)

I have knockout curves! I have an hourglass figure and a tiny waist (28" to be precise)

I love my long legs - 32" inside leg (not so handy for buying jeans right enough, but that's a small price to pay)

And good Lord lol. After seeing the pic I think those adjectives that you bolded are more than appropriate

This is fast becoming my favorite non-challenge thread.  :)

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you did that to my photo!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

*Runs away to hide*

Lol who did what to your picture??

All I can say is... Yes you are a stunner and there is no reason for you to hide :)

Holy god, Guzzi! You stunner you!

Never realy thought about lips to be hot... but now I think lips can be gorgeous too!

Never realy thought about lips to be hot... but now I think lips can be gorgeous too!

I'll agree with this bit. Very sexy mouth you have there lady ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Lips/mouths can be extremely sexy.  For whatever reason, Halestorm's leadwoman's mouth on their "Here's to Us" video drives me crazy.  And lips like yours, Heroine are up there.  Well done!  

And Guzzi, you have a wonderful figure.  Thanks for sharing.  :)

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

All I can say is... Yes you are a stunner and there is no reason for you to hide :)

I have a lot of male friends, and can hold my own with all the innuendo and dirty talk in the world, but Dear Lord, a compliment? I turn shades of red previously unknown to man. NOT used to that

I have a lot of male friends, and can hold my own with all the innuendo and dirty talk in the world, but Dear Lord, a compliment? I turn shades of red previously unknown to man. NOT used to that

Lol can we get a picture of that???