Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

I've been loving my body lately! I have been super skinny and I've been fat. I'm still overweight now, but I like what I see. I love my calve muscles and the curves in my arms. I even love the little lines starting to show on the sides of my stomach. I know that I am getting stronger every day and my body amazes me now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.†― Henry Ford

Epic Quest

First Challenge          Second Challenge         Third Challenge

I got those... somewhere...I gotta go find em...

Mine are under a fluffy security blanket nice and safe :P

I just want to thank everyone who posted on this thread, after seeing all these posts and photos, I realized that I really need to change my relationship with my body, and next challenge I am going to do something similar to the HOoRAY thread but about body positives specifically. I will be sure to post a link. Someone remind me I said this around then mmmmk? :)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I've been told I have really nice hair.

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

You could be Waldo's brother lol

Main reason I don't keep a red and white striped sweater at home... :-)

I wish I had the Photoshop skills to replace that camera with a Bazooka... Majestic hair dude. 

Yeah, if I had the skills, there'd be an explosion behind me as well... and thanks. Should probably get an update picture sometime, the goatee is gone, and the hair is a bit longer...

Mine are under a fluffy security blanket nice and safe :tongue:

I just want to thank everyone who posted on this thread, after seeing all these posts and photos, I realized that I really need to change my relationship with my body, and next challenge I am going to do something similar to the HOoRAY thread but about body positives specifically. I will be sure to post a link. Someone remind me I said this around then mmmmk? :)

Yeah, mine are nice and safe as well..

Good to hear... why wait till the next challenge, start working on it now.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I feel like an ass now. Totally meant Waldo on the forum not the famous one.

Ahhh... no worries, I've got all kinds of nerdy look-alikes... :-)

Waldo being one of them, Harry potter when my hair was shorter, even have a scar over my eye, Macguyver when I was a kid.... so no reason to feel like an ass....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Good to hear... why wait till the next challenge, start working on it now.

Good question...I think bc I know I have to focus on my Grad school app this week and next but it has to be done by the 15th, so that's when the next challenge starts...lol is it bad when you make a decision before you know why you made it, then you have to think about it to figure out the why?? lololol

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Good question...I think bc I know I have to focus on my Grad school app this week and next but it has to be done by the 15th, so that's when the next challenge starts...lol is it bad when you make a decision before you know why you made it, then you have to think about it to figure out the why?? lololol

While I would normally agree with you, I picture this challenge as something like getting up in the morning, looking in the mirror while brushing your teeth, and saying something positive about yourself... so there's really no extra time needed.

Not like the lifting challenges :-)

Of course, I could be wrong...

Is it bad, no... who cares WHY you made the decision, just as long as you feel it's the right one.

My first challenge

While I would normally agree with you, I picture this challenge as something like getting up in the morning, looking in the mirror while brushing your teeth, and saying something positive about yourself... so there's really no extra time needed.

Not like the lifting challenges :-)

Of course, I could be wrong...

Is it bad, no... who cares WHY you made the decision, just as long as you feel it's the right one.

after a while it is easy and quick like that, in the beginning, it is not...at least for me. My issues have issues who have issues whose grandissues have issues....and 99% of them are around this one topic, so it brings up tons of icky.

and usually I dont care, but then if someone asks me why I'm all "hmmm let me think about that for as second" lol! So I wondered if I was unaware of some critical piece of the decision making process that isnt talked about much...lol.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I have to say, my single favorite part of my body would have to be my hands. They're not all that impressive, on the small side actually, but everyday I appreciate all they've been through, and all they help me to be able to do. There's a feeling of strength in them. You should squeeze a scale one day and see just what they're capable of :3

°~°

• Like 1

°¬° 

I wasn't sure which one of the Waldos you meant either bc he definitely resembles both :)

I'm going to have to find this Waldo...

after a while it is easy and quick like that, in the beginning, it is not...at least for me. My issues have issues who have issues whose grandissues have issues....and 99% of them are around this one topic, so it brings up tons of icky.

and usually I dont care, but then if someone asks me why I'm all "hmmm let me think about that for as second" lol! So I wondered if I was unaware of some critical piece of the decision making process that isnt talked about much...lol.

1st part... maybe it is, sure you may have plenty of issues. But just saying something about yourself while brushing your teeth might get the ball rolling. Or at least make it a little easier when you to get on with the challenge...

2nd part... I've never been a big fan of always having a reason to do something, sometimes it's just fun...you have no idea how many times that got me in trouble as a kid, and even now I'll get the "Why'd you do it?" and before it would be "I don't know" simply because everyone feels you HAVE to have an answer to the question... now it's "Why not... it was fun"

I have to say, my single favorite part of my body would have to be my hands. They're not all that impressive, on the small side actually, but everyday I appreciate all they've been through, and all they help me to be able to do. There's a feeling of strength in them. You should squeeze a scale one day and see just what they're capable of :3

°~°

That's how I feel about my feet, being former military my feet took a beating with all the marches and runs, and they NEVER gave me issues... not even so much as a blister...

• Like 1

My first challenge

The only thing I like in my body are my legs. Not that they are long/skinny, but they are really nice. Great shape and not that common. That's the only thing I like to show off, since I like them. So many years swimming had to give me something good xD

I also don't mind my eyes. They are hazel brown. I used to like my hair, since it could get a golden colour under the sunny weather (got a bit lighter), but then I stopped leaving my home during the summer and it never appeared again =/

• Like 2

I posted awhile ago that the pelvic V is one of my favorite parts of my body and here it is...

uploadfromtaptalk1391117861776.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You look amazing :) I can see why you like that part so much

*forces her eyes back in the sockets*

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn