Forums are back in action! ×

Song lyrics and life's passions

"A passionless life has no words to write. It's a body that's broken and breathless of life"

Music says what words alone cannot.  What lyrics shine through as passions from your life?  

Here's mine: 
"And it's a great day to be alive.  I know the sun's still shining when I close my eyes.  There's some hard times in the neighborhood, but why can't everyday be just this good" - Travis Tritt

It really sums it up.  Despite anything that may be going on in my life, I know things aren't as bad as they seem.  There's always going to be conflict, but to be able to wake each day and know that I'm still here is something good.  

"You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am I'll come running to see you again." - James Taylor

Knowing that I have the ability to help another person is one of the great feelings you can have.  I am fortunate to have friends and family that know they can call on me whenever they need and I will help them.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

"there must be light in the darkness - hope at the end of the night
yes, i've been tryin' all my life to get to heaven but awoke in the eye of the storm
but i shall rise from the ashes, grow from the ruins and return back home

now i feel like a new born baby, lying in the dew of the morning
laughing at the sky like a brave new apollo"

From the song "Apollo" by Alphaville.  I'll sing this one at the top of my lungs when I'm feeling defeated and almost every time I'll feel better afterwards.

"Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love."

I sing this to my kids all the time

"You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes well you might find
You get what you need"

the meaning itself is very simple and hopefully the kids will understand eventually; took me a while though

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim