Forums are back in action! ×

100% More than 0

I had my last scheduled workout of the week this morning. Long term consistency with training and diet is a major component of my long term goals, so making it up to and through week 10 is pretty major for me. Missed a few days here and there but have been real consistent overall.  I don't have any photos (no camera) or measurements (no scale) but I can tell you THIS IS THE BEST IS HAVE FELT SINCE 1998. I can also say that pants are looser at the waist and tighter on the thighs thanks to body weight squats and walking steps for 40 minutes at a time! Staying with the program was/is a goal. Several interim milestones have been slayed. 30 plus days with no nicotine or substitutes is the biggest.  I'm feeling pretty good about only 4 cookie and brownie cheats over a ten week period.  Cutting out the Friday night beers was not on the list but it had become a bad habit.
Still cannot run for significant distance or time and I’m ok with that. Hey 8 to 9 minutes is 100% more than zero. I’m skipping flexibility work way too often. Conversely, some is 100% more than zero so I’ll take that also. I thought I’d be further in the pullup progression but 3 sets of 2 is 100% more than zero.
AND having picked up a mid-month lease earlier this week I am officially no longer homeless. Leveling up at 50 is better than never.
Thank you to all who have posted here.  It has helped to hear of others describe their journeys.