Forums are back in action! ×

Completed First Whole30 - No Cheats!

I am soooooo proud. I did my first Whole30 challenge and below are my results.  

Bust = 42 inches - After = 40 inches 

Waist = 38.5 inches - After = 36 inches

Thigh = 26 inches - After 25 inches

Hips = 42 inches - After = 40 inches

Weight = 190 lbs. - After = 178 lbs

Final Results = 7.5 inches lost and 12 lbs down. Also, I squat 200lbs now ;)  Love me some heavy weights

I feel great.  I had a mild back injury in the middle, so I can't speak to sleeping better, but more energy and not needing to snack has definitely happened. Breathing during intense workouts has gotten much easier and I have started getting the "you look like you are losing weight" comments again from co-workers and friends (I lost over 70 lbs last year, but plateaued something awful until about June of this year).

I will probably keep this as a baseline for the majority of my meals in the month.  I am still working on taking down body fat.  I have worked really hard this year on my power lifting and Olympic lifts and I would love to be able to see some of my muscle :)  I want to look like the powerhouse I feel like.  Also I have improved on all of my lifts, so obviously this is a good diet for me for ditching the fat while adding to my muscles.

Besides the more muscle I get and the less I weigh, the more likely I will be to do an pull up. ;) On-wards and upwards!