Forums are back in action! ×

woot! woot! woot! [3-in-1 woot!]

my woot today comes to you in 3 parts!
part 1 - i can do 15 proper pushups without reaching exhaustion or modifying my form!
part 2 - i can do 2 totally unassisted chinups without reaching exhaustion or modifying my form! this one sounds a little lame on paper, but damn, am i proud of myself!
part 3 - i've been thinking about this one a lot lately. when my boyfriend and i recently went to the redwoods and were hiking around, i realized that, for the first time, i was able to keep up with him! we needed breaks at the same time, we went the same pace, we were right side by side the whole time! on our numerous backpacking and hiking excursions, this has never once happened before. woohoo! and the best part is, i know that if i get stronger or faster than him, it'll make him realize that he needs to workout more, which will in turn probably lead to him realizing that he needs to eat better, which will be better for everyone! and then we could even train together!

plus, i've been eating a lot cleaner and i'm finally realizing results in my body composition [again, for the first time ever]! bonus woot!

• Like 1

level 4 elf ranger
STR | 6    DEX | 5    STA | 6    CON | 4    WIS | 4    CHA | 8

thanks you guys! happysal, if you work hard and don't give up on yourself, you could totally do it too! that's the best part of nerd fitness: the "yes, anyone can do anything they set their mind to" attitude. keep at it and let us know how far you get!

level 4 elf ranger
STR | 6    DEX | 5    STA | 6    CON | 4    WIS | 4    CHA | 8