Forums are back in action! ×

Slightly stale woots...

...but they'll be OK.  Like the vegetables you throw in the fridge then "slightly" forget, you know.

I keep meaning to post woots, then get better woots and forget to post those.  Oops.  Nevertheless, I present to you my meagre beginner woots!

Last week, I put the "big person" 45-lb plates on the bar for squats for the first time!  For starting with bodyweight squats halfway through last challenge, I'm pretty tickled to be at my current PR of 160 lbs for 10 reps.  Not bad for an Assassin... I even took a picture of the bar with the big plates! :-)

post-22519-0-07692800-1385096697_thumb.j

Secondly, after a week and half in the Handstand PVP, I managed a 60 second wall hold on Monday!!  Since then, I've been progressing from plank to handstand and will be posting awesome pictures like everyone else in no time. :-)

Lastly, I managed to kick up to a 10 second wall handstand tonight!  I realized what was happening, managed to hold it just momentarily, then fell down and started laughing at myself in amazement.  Yay!

• Like 1

quietmuse, level 4 fledgling assassin

STR 9 | DEX 7.5 | STA 10.5 | CON 5 | WIS 4 | CHA 4

My Blog

Challenge 4 | 3 |2 | 1

(archived)

Handstand PvP

...but they'll be OK.  Like the vegetables you throw in the fridge then "slightly" forget, you know.

I keep meaning to post woots, then get better woots and forget to post those.  Oops.  Nevertheless, I present to you my meagre beginner woots!

Last week, I put the "big person" 45-lb plates on the bar for squats for the first time!  For starting with bodyweight squats halfway through last challenge, I'm pretty tickled to be at my current PR of 160 lbs for 10 reps.  Not bad for an Assassin... I even took a picture of the bar with the big plates! :-)

attachicon.gifPhoto0001_small.jpg

Secondly, after a week and half in the Handstand PVP, I managed a 60 second wall hold on Monday!!  Since then, I've been progressing from plank to handstand and will be posting awesome pictures like everyone else in no time. :-)

Lastly, I managed to kick up to a 10 second wall handstand tonight!  I realized what was happening, managed to hold it just momentarily, then fell down and started laughing at myself in amazement.  Yay!

Oh man. I ate half a sweet potato the other day, then put the other half in the fridge (unwrapped-- laziness). A couple days later when I ate it... it was like... a russett gone bad. No more sweetness. But there's still a lot of sweetness here (het het).

So jeal... you're making me want to learn handstands.

Nice work!! BW squats to 160 x 10 in... what was it...<2 months? Sweeeet. I hope to put the big kid plates on soon.