Forums are back in action! ×

Not sure if I've seen this brought up, but do we have any PVP'ers? That's the focus I tend to go back to. Mostly battleground, but dabbled a bit in arena. If I ever get more time to get to 90 (I'm at 88 now :) ), that's probably where I'll put a good bit of attention. Well, that and running old content I never did in the past....mostly solo it, but with some guildies might be able to smash through some old stuff pretty quick.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Guest Dirty Deads

I prefer to pvp over pve. I hit a lot of BG's. I have AV turned off because I loathe it. I'm closing in on 83 now, won't be long. I'm up for some old content some time too. You level so fast anymore that you inevitably have to skip many dungeons because you out leveled them in the queue system. 

I prefer to pvp over pve. I hit a lot of BG's. I have AV turned off because I loathe it. I'm closing in on 83 now, won't be long. I'm up for some old content some time too. You level so fast anymore that you inevitably have to skip many dungeons because you out leveled them in the queue system. 

HAHA! So many people hate AV, but that was always my go to....not sure why. I guess it just felt so epic back in the day.

For old content, since I came in during BC, I missed out on all of the end game vanilla days, and even when I hit 70 during BC, I PVP'ed with friends all the time and barely ran any of the dungeons / raids for that expansion. I did more in WotLK (also when I got into some soloing some old dungeons), none in Cata, and obviously not at 90 yet for MoP. As you can see, I have a lot of old dungeon content to get through, so I'm all about hitting up as many as I can.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I played WoW for a long time, since MC was the pinnacle of raiding achievement. I was a lock back then, and until TBC came out and I played a prot pally. 

I fell in love with how easy it was to hold HUGE aggro, and never die! I could pull 12-15 mobs, kill all of them, maybe toss a heal or two on me, and then go and do it all over again. This is back when you needed Pally Power for raiding, and you had seals and judgments that did different things. Basically, back before WoW went full retard. 

I got bored and then started an alt. Then another alt, then another. I have a 90 of all classes, except priest and DK. Priest is 88, and I never rolled a DK. 

I was/am a bit of an achievement whore. 13.5k+ points, with a very small amount of raiding or PVP ones. What can I say? I like the grind? I spent 5 years played EQ, so grind is what I know! :)

I played WoW for a long time, since MC was the pinnacle of raiding achievement. I was a lock back then, and until TBC came out and I played a prot pally. 

I fell in love with how easy it was to hold HUGE aggro, and never die! I could pull 12-15 mobs, kill all of them, maybe toss a heal or two on me, and then go and do it all over again. This is back when you needed Pally Power for raiding, and you had seals and judgments that did different things. Basically, back before WoW went full retard. 

I got bored and then started an alt. Then another alt, then another. I have a 90 of all classes, except priest and DK. Priest is 88, and I never rolled a DK. 

I was/am a bit of an achievement whore. 13.5k+ points, with a very small amount of raiding or PVP ones. What can I say? I like the grind? I spent 5 years played EQ, so grind is what I know! :)

The pally days, how I miss them. :neglected:

OH how much I agree!!  Draezin, I was in EXACTLY the same spot.  I was a healbot for all of vanilla raiding, and hated it.  Once TBC came out I rolled prot and very luckily got into a hardcore raiding guild.  Raided prot all through Brutallus in Sunwell, where I was Ret.  

Fun story: during my trial with the raiding guild, they needed a prot pally since they were just starting Mount Hyjal, which we all know was a pally tank heaven.  Unfortunately, I was coming into the trial wearing, at best, Kharazan gear, and still a few blue items.  On the first pull, I ran into the huge mass of demons and layed down a sweet crit Holy Wrath and Consecrate, which was enough to hold every damn demon on me, and make the healers lose their freaking minds, since I was getting hit so hard.  lol.  

But the awesome thing was, once I got some better gear, NOBODY could pull off me in that place.  Our warrior and druid tanks would taunt off me just for something to do.  lol.  And once the taunt wore off, right back on to me.  haha!  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Is there still an active WoW guild? 

That I can't answer, but I did just reactivate my account.  RealID is oramac#1305.  Got a 90 rogue and DK and soon a 90 Pally.  DK and pally will both have tank sets.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™