Forums are back in action! ×

If it hasn't happened by the time I get off work tonight, I may just have to make one. Of course, I will hand off Guild Leader responsibilities to someone else because that is just not for me. Again, if it hasn't happened by the time I get home, then roll a toon on The Venture Co because that is where I'll set it up :)

So, with that said, I'll cast a vote:

Server: The Venture Co. (RP-PVP, the best kind IMO :) )

Faction: For the Horde!!!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Look at what you stupid dumb nerds have gone and done! I've re-subbed, bought MOP for the $10 sale, and bought a charter for a guild :)  .....and I skipped a happy hour for this! Whawhawhat!!!

Server: The Venture Co.

Faction: Horde

Guild: Nerd Fitness Rebellion

Name: Nyckolai

I need some signatures, so send me a tell and I'll meet up with you.

*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Hehehe sorry everyone I have managed to drag into the rabit hole!! I will resub tonight and roll a toon on venture co ;-)

Aw, like it took SO MUCH arm-twisting! WoW is so antiquated now, it's almost retro. I've really been enjoying myself!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

After playing for a bit last night for the first time in a long time, here are some thoughts.

Talents - Wow! They have dumbied down talents to the point of "what's the point?" I know some talent changes were made in Cata when I stopped playing, but I don't remember it being this simplistic....maybe it was? My talent choices are "pick these 3 at this level, and pick from another 3 in 10-15 levels?" I miss the talent trees :(

My old server is now considered a "low population" server. This can be good and bad, but for now....there were plenty of people around.

My main has been with me since I started playing at the beginning of BC (I was playing FFXI during the vanilla days). He has gone through many changes. He is a hunter and started as a Dwarf with a snow leopard leveled all the way up to 70. Of course, this was back when you had to level pets, and back then snow leopards were only low level mobs, so it was a feat to get keep one all the way up to level cap. We only had 3-4 stable slots and one always had to remain open so that you could train and learn your pet skills. Well, time went by and we jumped servers with friends and eventually factions where he became an Orc Hunter, and very shortly after changed over to Goblin. With all the pet changes and increased stable slots, I've become a pet collector of sorts and last night went hunting for some rares / spirit beasts I don't have yet. I was able to grab 3 rares and 1 spirit beast......damn Skoll still eludes me, as does the Time Lost Proto Drake.

I use to like to solo old dungeons with a beefed up pet, so I'm curious if this is still viable with the changes that have been made to pets....need to do my research. I've raided some, but not a whole lot. I PVP'ed a lot, so I've missed out on seeing most dungeons. I'd like to fix that this go around.

I ordered MOP from Amazon because I'm one of those types that likes to have physical boxes unless it is bought through steam, so I didn't have a chance to jump into any MOP content yet.

So, I've kept a Haunted Memento in my bag ever since I got it back during the Scourge Invasion leading up to WotLK....wow, that thing is now worth some money!!! I also appear to be a hoarder.....tons of stuff in my bank I don't even remember why I'm keeping. Need to do some spring cleaning.

I always sucked at keeping money.....damn engineer profession is expensive. Sadly, sitting on just 1K of gold :(

Hmmm does WoW still have free trials? I may sign up to play with y'all for a bit and Leeroy Jenkins the crap outta your raids  :)

Yes it does. I actually think they changed the free trial thing into a play for free as much as you want up until level 20. I think you can do that with as many characters as you want.

Ugh. I want to plaaaaay!! My hubby made an excellent point however, right now with the hours I'm working and all the holiday stuff happening I barely have time to breathe let alone play a video game plus I'm studying for my group fitness cert. I tend to slowly get obsessive with WoW and will eventually devote a few hours a day to it, I don't have a few hours a day to spend on it right now. I have 15 minutes of computer time in the am, and that's it haha. I wont be working where I am much longer, once that happens I will start playing for sure, but that's another 4-6 weeks away :( 

• Like 1

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

I was getting ready to log in tonight, and my daughter overhears the music come up. She came over, looked at the screen, and asked if this is my old account. "yup", says I. She got very excited, I forgot she had a couple of characters on my account. Needless to say, she charmed her way into commandeering the laptop and getting re-acquainted with her old friends. While I wish I could have gone on tonight, listening to her enjoy herself so much was worth it!

• Like 1

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG