Forums are back in action! ×

That sucks!! Best buy is sold out of the graphics card I want, so I have to order it online. I really hope that is the problem! Haha!

Also, I did switch to enchanting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool to see an NF guild in WoW.  I haven't played since the beginning of Cataclysm, but I did love it.  Course, being a progression pally raid tank kinda burned me out.  I was on Detheroc with Dark Origin.  At the time we were racing Gong Show for server firsts.  I think I clocked something like 50-60 hours a week in-game.  

The only thing that could make me reopen my account now would be a lady who would play even if I didn't.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Can't lift anything! Sitting in the corner rocking back and forth, muttering to myself, and jumping at small noises!

• Like 1

I got home a bit later than I wanted last night, so I only played for a short bit. Like I expected, some people are high level already and will most likely beat me to 90 having started at level 1 when I was 85....damn! HAHA! Also, we now have 3 guild bank tabs and I attempted a bit of organization.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Damnit, now I want to start playing WoW again.

Me too!!!

Do it!!

Reading through this post and thinking "am i the only one playing Guild Wars 2?" 

That's about I how felt playing Age of Conan years ago and now when I play FFXIV (none of my friends play :( ). I tend to come back to WoW if for nothing else, nostalgia...but I really do have fun with it.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*