Forums are back in action! ×

My First Woot!

Hello fellow Wooters!

I'm new to the forum, and was drawn straight to the woot room because I think you are all fabulous and inspiring. So I thought I would share the small but AMAZING victory I had today.

Long story short: Yoga is my favourite thing in the world, but I've been out of commission for over a year and when I started training again about a month ago I was weaker than a baby kitten and could barely handle most poses. I've improved a bit since then but it feels like it's been excruciatingly slow, and planking has been especially difficult. I had just gotten to the point where I was semi-comfortably managing 30 seconds on my knees, and tried to pep myself up by thinking "maybe today I can make it 40, and that will be great!"

For some reason, today that thought just FRUSTRATED me incredibly, and so out of spite I just got up onto my toes.

I made 60 seconds!!!

I actually thought my body was going to shatter, and I wanted to cry, but it didn't, and I didn't, so the obvious conclusion to draw is that I AM INVINCIBLE!!!

I applauded myself right there in the middle of the gym and have been walking around all day with the goofiest smile on my face. I can't believe how much I missed this feeling!

I just want to add a blanket congratulations to everyone who's posted a woot here; I honestly want to reply to each and every thread, but, y'know, I don't want to be that creeper. Happy Holidays everyone!

• Like 1

Level 0 Gnome

Str 0 -- Dex 0 -- Sta 0 -- Con 0 -- Wis 0 -- Cha 0

Challenge 1

That's absolutely great! Planks are really tough for me aswell, so I can definitely relate to that! 

And there are definitely going to be more Woots on the way! Just you wait and see! Also, you're not a creeper for saying yay you right? I mean, I'm not a creeper right? /creepsaway <3