Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

What level do you have to be to participate in the war? I'm just a spectator and can't even donate troops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I can tell, you don't have to be a particular level, though right now is just the preparation day. So no one can attack at the moment...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I'm a little bit lost about the Clan War stuff (even after reading the guide). I think my layout is fairly defensive already, but I'm willing to move stuff out of my walls so I can put more walls around my TH.

I'll be more helpful after this weekend is over (T-minus 3 days till my big national exam).

Storytelling Rebel
| Blog | Twitter

"“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising." ~ Rumi

So basically for the next 12 hours I'm going to be doing nothing but updating my defense and re-arranging my "town" to make it more defensive

I have lvl 2 barbarian, archer, goblin, giants and wall breakers, if anyone needs some fodder for the war

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

I love how ignorance made a good luck symbol into something evil

So tonight at 9pm Eastern we attack!!!! My question is how do we know who to attack, are we assigning people? I can honestly say I'm only a good match up for #'s 34-40

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

I love how ignorance made a good luck symbol into something evil

So tonight at 9pm Eastern we attack!!!! My question is how do we know who to attack, are we assigning people? I can honestly say I'm only a good match up for #'s 34-40

Yeah.. though I believe there's a movement to take it back....

I'm good from about number 10 or so down...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Hey guys, no idea how this clan war stuff works... but I can totally do whatever I'm told I should do. I've mostly been trying to build up my base, most of the trophies I've got have come from defending.

But yeah, any advice on what I should be focusing on in general or what I should be doing for the impending war would be appreciated.

How about we go the route of if you think you can 3 star someone, go for it. And If someone is already 3 starred, pick someone else?

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

How about we go the route of if you think you can 3 star someone, go for it. And If someone is already 3 starred, pick someone else?

Sounds good to me.

after first attack be ready to supply more troops for others defense and request for next assult..attack phase is 24 hours long and who knows how many times you might get hit.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Sounds good to me.

after first attack be ready to supply more troops for others defense and request for next assult..attack phase is 24 hours long and who knows how many times you might get hit.

Do we really have to resupply? Also, I think your second attack has to be on the same person as your first. not sure. This time around will be a big experiment.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Server maintenance again????!!!! Noooo... I'll have no time to redo my layout. Poo!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

War has started guys. Plan is for anyone outside our highest 10 players to go take out the easy (lowest) people for easy 3 stars, then the higher levels will come in and clean up what's left over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 / 330 / 625

Sigh.

I got pimped by my angels on the first attack.  "Hey, look a BK!  All three of us should follow him around!"

Second attack met a dragon, which caused it to end up only 2 stars.  :(

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

My clan is doing our first war on the weekend, giving us all time to finish our current defensive upgrades. I am also 8 crystals away from my 4th builder.

How's your clan war going?

We're in the lead by 5-10 trophies last time I looked with about 35 attacks left available to their 30. Their top 11 people have used all their attack while our top 10 still have 7 or so left, so we should be able to take out a few of their higher bases if we run out of lower level people to easily 3 star.

That said, people outside of our 10 strongest, please get all your attacks done by 3 this afternoon or so if you can! After that time, the hgiher levels are going to start picking off the easiest that are left, which will leave no easy victories for you.

500 / 330 / 625

for those of us not in the top 10, should we sweep through the 2 stars to get the 3rd or should we look at targeting the non attacked ones for the possible 2 or 3 star?

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

3 starring someone that is already 2 starred is basically the same as 1 starring someone from a overall score standpoint. If you feel you have a better shot of 3 starring a 2 star than at least 1 starring a higher target, then sure, that would help. If you are fairly confident that you could 2 star someone that has no stars, then do that. Basically, whatever target you think you can increase the star count on the most is the one you should hit.

500 / 330 / 625

That said, people outside of our 10 strongest, please get all your attacks done by 3 this afternoon or so if you can! After that time, the hgiher levels are going to start picking off the easiest that are left, which will leave no easy victories for you.

Oh man... I missed this... my bad....

My first challenge