Forums are back in action! ×

Saroufall reporting for duty

Hey Rebels, I came across this site not too long ago on my quest to learn as much as possible about fitness and nutrition. Im a 25 year old father, who has just recently hit rock bottom in terms of fitness. My weights the highest its ever been, a crushing 270 lbs, and I don't think its possible for me to be less active than I have been in the past year. Coincidence? I think not. A diet of food like products and working the night shift for a total of 70 hrs a week in a job that, for the most part, is about as physically demanding as sunbathing has resulted in a physique that would allow for me to audition for the the Blob in the next X-men movie. 

Its time to make a change. I have a five year old son and twin boys that are supposed to make their grand debut any day now. Im going to need the energy to keep up with them, and a body to withstand being the coach of every sport, a sparring partner, and a makeshift playground whenever they decide to climb and jump on dad. I dont want to be the father watching from the sidelines. So this is my pledge to get in shape and get active. Its not going to be easy and I have a long way to go, so I better get started.

• Like 3

Level 5 Changeling Ranger

STR:13 | DEX:14  | STA:14  | CON: | WIS:10 | CHA:5

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal."

Current Challenge | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Thanks for the welcome! Im planning to join the next 6 week challenge when it starts up in February, but theres no reason why I can't get started now, right? I used to always believe that the only way to get in shape was to own one of those magical gym memberships. Now Im focusing on bodyweight/resistance training, running, and throwing in a little yoga and cardio kickboxing for fun.

• Like 1

Level 5 Changeling Ranger

STR:13 | DEX:14  | STA:14  | CON: | WIS:10 | CHA:5

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal."

Current Challenge | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Welcome! That is a great reason to get in shape with lots of motivation! I'm hoping you'll meet all your goals and have lots of fun days with your boys! We're all here to help you get there and we're journeying together! You're never alone in the rebellion.

• Like 2

Vasilis, level 3

Lycan, Ranger

STR |5.5| DEX|4| STA|4| CON|6| WIS|5| CHA|0|

Previous Challenge: Level 1 RebelRangersRangersMonks Current Challenge: Monks

Track Calories with MyFitnessPal (4.5% per comp)

9%
9%

MOSSA Power and Fight (5% per comp)

0%
0%

No Soda (4% per comp)

8%
8%

Bed by 10:30 awake by 6:30 (2.25% per each per comp)

0%
0%