Forums are back in action! ×

The Smile Thread!

I cut all my hair off. Pretty happy about that.

ojoy25Q.jpg

• Like 8

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

sorry they're so large.  I can't get the BBcode to resize the images correctly. :(

10450141_10152529628132593_9199190949559
c'est moi circa 2008

10344780_10100966932511770_6970717809967
my beau and I saw a rainbow!

10294325_10152148494671156_5190512496347
my dad and I ran into a friend we knew at fetival International.

10012535_10153984500240652_1626185005693
my beau, moi, and my mum at a movie theatre.

10177942_10153947872770184_4662584618875
my beau and I were at Wrestlemania this year!! :D

• Like 4

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

This is me clearing away all the smoke from my birthday candles.

attachicon.gifBirthdaySmile.JPG

LOL... oh man I wish I had a picture of my mom's birthday cake I put together for her... she had just turned 53(?) and I wasn't nice about it, I put 53 candles on there and lit em, it was awesome, looked like a bonfire... Wait... her birthday is next month... maybe I can get a picture.

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

my dad and I just quit staff for a convention.  but we had one last HOORAH!  and an attendee snapped a pic of our grinning faces while we were doing our job:

1471869_10154412662690652_53457484773860

• Like 1

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

in a great mood after having seen the new Ninja Turtle movie Thursday night:

10599644_10101049787689330_6519237583856

• Like 2

My daughter's 3rd birthday and first time as a clown.  My son Jitters Junior is an old pro and was happy his sister decided to come with as Jitter Bug.

tumblr_n7lpg4cJXV1skbydco1_500.jpg.

And from Disney in January

tumblr_mzescjU0tK1skbydco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzesh8D7kr1skbydco2_500.jpg

tumblr_mzetgoUWDG1skbydco8_1280.jpg

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yah for dirty, hairy, smiling men. :)

Yeah... that seems to be when I'm happiest is out in the dirt. Or breaking things... :peaceful:

Ooooh... errrrrr.... hmmm. Very nice ;)

*Gives Guzzi a bucket of ice water*

You can use it now, or save it for later... :playful:

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Can you tell your boyfriend that he looks exactly like I picture someone named Colin?  'cause he does.  

Slightly older picture, but when you're wearing a top hat at work, you should be smiling.  Or plotting.

tumblr_n09vrwkVeC1skbydco1_500.jpg

• Like 4

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Can you tell your boyfriend that he looks exactly like I picture someone named Colin?  'cause he does.  

Slightly older picture, but when you're wearing a top hat at work, you should be smiling.  Or plotting.

tumblr_n09vrwkVeC1skbydco1_500.jpg

I plot... sometimes I smile and plot...

without a top hat...

I know this thread is for pictures of smiles, but I can't resist dropping this video here...

• Like 1

My first challenge

So, while on my hiking trip I climbed out onto part of a fallen tree to get a closer look at the TahquamenonFalls in Michigan.  My wife was down the trail a little further and managed to snap a zoomed in picture of me looking down onto the waterfall, with a little bit of a smirk on my face.

This is typically as close as I come to a smile when sober.  30lbs lighter than when I started lifting in December and climbing everything I can climb!

10504803_10202774096615649_7138020014397

• Like 2

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Lmao that's a smirk?

I was feeling pretty smug over the fact that I managed to get out over the fall without killing myself or taking an unintentional swim.  That's as close to a smile as I get when I'm being serious.

• Like 1

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue