Forums are back in action! ×

Achievement Unlocked!

Hey there, everyone! I'm here to keep track of all of the small things and big things that will help me keep motivated during the course of my first challenge! I'm probably going to update the first post once a week to check my progress! I will also add non-fitness related achievements that are important to me.

Achievements

• Have been told by different people that you've lost weight - unlocked February 18th, 2014
  • Got hired for my first job - unlocked March 6th, 2014
  • Had only fruits and white coffe for breakfast - unlocked March 8th, 2014
  • Completed 3 full circuits of BBWW for the first time - unlocked March 8th, 2014
  • Said no to delicious-looking chocolate pizza - unlocked March 8th, 2014
  • Managed to do 10 proper push-ups - unlocked March 9th, 2014
  • Did Planking for 60 seconds - unlocked March 14th, 2014
  • Ate - and liked - a new vegetable: Arugula - unlocked March 18th, 2014
  • Like 3

Thank you for the woots!

New Achievement Unlocked!

Said no to delicious-looking chocolate pizza.

We had pizza last night (no woots for that), and my father also ordered a chocolate pizza (one of my favorite desserts) without telling me and my sister. Stil, I've managed not to eat it!

Hey Andregc! Big woot! to ya, way to go ;) I'm gonna go find your challenge thread :D

Thank you! Are you on a challenge too? Searched and couldn't find your thread...

Nah, I'm not doing one this time round. I had a lot going on and I wasn't sure how things were going to work out. I think I'll start a battle log though...

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Nah, I'm not doing one this time round. I had a lot going on and I wasn't sure how things were going to work out. I think I'll start a battle log though...

Oh, I get it. Make sure to let me know if you do start the battle log, so I can cheer for you as well!

Managed to do 10 proper push-ups

I've been doing push ups on my knees, then changed to inclined push ups. Today I tried to do real push ups. It was really tough, but I've managed to do 3 sets of 10 reps of real push ups!

• Like 2

This achievement thread is an awesome idea. I'm going to steal this idea, maybe start a list in my journal or something. Grats on all your progress!

• Like 1

Gilgamelissa

race: wood elf | class: assassin

str 5 | dex 2 | sta 3 | con 3 | wis 0 | cha 0

"Mood? What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting." - Frank Herbert, Dune

logintroductionfirst challenge | second challenge | third challenge (current)

I love the format! Congrats on all of your achievements!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkq

• Like 1

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson

Congrats ... and remember, you often get a reward for unlocking sections of a game.  Just say'n.....

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

I love the format! Congrats on all of your achievements!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkq

Thank you!

Congrats ... and remember, you often get a reward for unlocking sections of a game.  Just say'n.....

Thanks! I'm just unsure how I'd reward myself... any ideas?

Tried - and liked - a new vegetable: Arugula - unlocked March 18th, 2014

It was actually much better than I expected, and I've had it again yesterday.

Thank you!

Thanks! I'm just unsure how I'd reward myself... any ideas?

Tried - and liked - a new vegetable: Arugula - unlocked March 18th, 2014

It was actually much better than I expected, and I've had it again yesterday.

Oh yea.  Arugula is good!  I'm thinking of a vegetable alphabet challenge next time.  Maybe we should do a PvP and see how many new recipes and ideas people can contribute?

I like the idea of getting little things .... or allowing activities ..... as rewards.  Especially if you can relate them to the achievement.  Maybe a shortsleeve or sleevless t-shirt to go along with the new arm strength.  Or a brightly colored spatula for the vegetables achievement.  Something tangible and something that contributes to future successes.  You get a better sword or gear when you achieve stuff in videogames.  Or you get access to new content and challenges.  Think about what games you like to play - can you find RL equivalents?

• Like 1

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

Oh yea.  Arugula is good!  I'm thinking of a vegetable alphabet challenge next time.  Maybe we should do a PvP and see how many new recipes and ideas people can contribute?

I like the idea of getting little things .... or allowing activities ..... as rewards.  Especially if you can relate them to the achievement.  Maybe a shortsleeve or sleevless t-shirt to go along with the new arm strength.  Or a brightly colored spatula for the vegetables achievement.  Something tangible and something that contributes to future successes.  You get a better sword or gear when you achieve stuff in videogames.  Or you get access to new content and challenges.  Think about what games you like to play - can you find RL equivalents?

That is such a great idea! I'm afraid I won't be able to contribute much, as I've just started eating veggies, but, who knows? 

About the rewards... well, I really don't have any idea of what I could reward myself with. I'm definitely not wearing sleeveless t-shirts any time soon, I'm still WAY self counscious about my body yet... I think I'll have to give it more thought. I know it's going to be useful to keep myself motivated, but so far I couldn't think of any rewards that will in fact motivate me... Actually, I think that losing belly fat and gaining muscles itself is my biggest reward.

Good workout shoes.  They can be expensive, but they are definitely an appropriate reward in the spirit of life as a video game. 

Yesterday, I got a new t-shirt and bra for running.  It was completely unexpected since we were just checking out a nearby city .... and I saw the Title Nine Sports store in the mall.  SCORE!!