Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there!

I'm not new to fitness, but man I'm new to combining my old neglected love of RPing with it. So glad to have found ya'll ! Thanks for having me.

I'm a super busy mom of one, but I try to work out 3-4 times a week between other duties. I'd love to try Crossfit but most of the gyms don't offer childcare, so I use Ye Old Regular commercial gym. I've recently been sick and bored of cardio, I've dabbled in running (hurts my knees), Yoga (still love), but within the past month I've found myself really enjoying weight training. I've been doing my very first unassisted squats and dead lifts and adore feeling stronger and more muscle-y. I know that isn't a word. But I like it.

Um Stats I suppose: 5'7 , 145lbs, female, 32

I'm trying to trim down and muscle up. I want to hit 130lb and feel STRONG! I want to be lean, strong and have a ton of energy.

I'm pretty good about my diet, but really need to cut back on the vino and chocolate.

I look forward to starting my very first challenge soon and thanks for reading.

• Like 1

Kitsune-Ranger Lvl 2

STR:5 DEX:2 STA:3 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA:3

Current Challenge: Kitsune Evolve!

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion"

well good to see you here. I'm into crossfit myself and love it but it isn't exactly the kind of set up that's kid friendly. One thing you could try though is learning the moves in your gym and if you can clear a little space once in a while go through a workout yourself. You can get them off the crossfit website. I've noticed a large amount of even the top crossfitters started by themselves even Rich Froning so go for it.

• Like 1

Race: Undead Gnoll | Class: Ranger

[Level: 3 | STR 4 | DEX 2 | STA 4 | CON 4 | WIS 5 | CHA 4 ]

Intro: And Breath.. Challenges: #1,#2,#3(FAIL),#4

You don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there.

-Edwin Louis Cole