Forums are back in action! ×

Still Alive...

My whole situation is crazy town. I'm more convinced day by day that I do really simply identify as female inside. In also convinced that I might be more happy with an outer shell of really feminine but physically male, and keep my wife my wife, than I'd be actually transitioning and lose my wife and keep a best friend. Who knows I have no idea anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Maybe aiming for a "gender neutral" physical appearance for a while could be a good way of exploring how you feel about it, give you some time to assess and readjust without having to have all the other stuff worked out.

Maybe that would be enough for you, or perhaps it would clarify in your mind what it is that you really want to do. It's a very personal decision, and no one can tell you what's right or wrong.

Trying to wrap your head around it all must be absolutely horrendous, you must be exhausted from it. We're all here for you, if you need to talk, rant, blow off steam, or even just escape from it all for a while. We got your back.

Posted Image

...we do. :)

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

yay! Im glad the work thing is at least not a stressor for the moment. I have a friend who is transitioning and she went through with a divorce (after trying to make it work with her wife and it just being too hard on them both) and it's been very hard on her, and I can only sympathize with how difficult it must be. *hugs* 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I have to stop hating my body.

Nothing about the things I dislike about the current form of my body are fixable as long as I hate it as a whole. It's still the raw materials I have to work with...

Yeah, this is very true. You still need to love yourself and your body for all the positive things, and look after it as well. It's the only one you get ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously