Forums are back in action! ×

I have an idea...

Yeah, you'd fit right in with the Torontonians just North of you, except, you have to say "eh" more often, otherwise, here's your Canadian passport.

Yes, apparently I can, the local Toronto news station interviewed me for a "man on the street" view about a local political issue (closing of libraries) and I think I mentioned about voicing your opinion with your vote. They never asked if I was a voter, or if I was Canadian and they aired it! 

Love Toronto and go there as much as possible!

It could be all the Canadian TV… The Red Green Show, This Hour has 22 Minutes, Kids in the Hall, Air Farce…..

• Like 1

oFb5s8U.jpg

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Ok, here is one of the midget....she is normally a non-stop chatter box, but as soon as she sees my phone all she wants to do is play with it and not talk so I had to coax her a little.

https://soundcloud.com/mitch_dee/sounds-from-saturday-evening

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Mitch - she is adorable!

You have a lovely voice too, very warm and rich, and you can hear the laughter in your voice.  That made me smile, thank you. :love_heart:

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Mitch - she is adorable!

Yeah, she is TOO damn cute...she already 'plays' coy with guys when we are out (I am not looking forward to the teenage years)

((her birthday is on Sat. so there might be some video coming soon....no promises though))

You have a lovely voice too, very warm and rich, and you can hear the laughter in your voice.  That made me smile, thank you. :love_heart:

Really....must have been an off time..95% of the time it's filled with sarcasm and cynicism

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Aaaggghhhhhhh I'm sharing this because I need to not want to, stupid anxiety has me tripping up over words and sounding weird; so yea I promise to make a better recording later when I can relax a little bit more

Nerdfitness

• Like 3

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Aaaggghhhhhhh I'm sharing this because I need to not want to, stupid anxiety has me tripping up over words and sounding weird; so yea I promise to make a better recording later when I can relax a little bit more

Nerdfitness

Didn't really sound all that bad to me, sounded like you sat down and just started talking. Also, color me jealous of your location...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Nerdfitness

Well, though you might be feeling it, I am not hearing your anxiety or any weirdness. Sounds good to me. I'm another non-accented person so I hear you there.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I love this thread, this is sooooo much fun! :D

Frost - that was really cool, and didn't come across as nervous at all, just really natural and off the cuff. :encouragement:

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Thanks guys, yea I'll try to actually either write something or find something worth reading later. I hate doing things off the cuff

I think that's the point of this thread, to just get over your fear and do it and be yourself! :) (Of course I rerecorded mine at least three times before realizing I wasn't going to change my voice, so accept it, it is what it is.) :)

That is a beautiful area of New York, spent time in Johnstown and Northville and throughout the Adirondacks.   :love_heart:

I know, it's all about safety!

The lawn was summer lawn, doesn't ever get much better than that.

Will and try and get more of some voice over video type stuff soonish, we have a weekend coming up!

If my lawn only got a little worse than that, I'd never mow it... right now we got weeds a foot high and it's raining to much to mow the lawn.

Oh... and I found the gargoyle... :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)