Forums are back in action! ×

Been on the sidelines, but I'm now ready

Hey fellow rebels,

You can call me Solstice, and im currently going to college in humboldt county. ive been an avid reader of NF for a few years actually and have been trying to set up a support system for much of that time. its only now that i remember that there is a perfectly awesome support system right here. ive been on the sidelines shouting for too long. its time for me to get on the frontlines!!

im 22 years young, and learned martial arts from a young age to protect myself in the bad neighborhood i grew up in. im 225lbs and looking to be stronger and healthier so that i can better protect the people that i care about.

in great at motivating others, but my biggest problem is not getting started, but being CONSISTENT. one the battle starts im right there in the shield wall with the rest of them, but after a few weeks i fizzle out.

my race: i'd say im a Dwarf since im only around 5'5 and im pretty thick. 

Class: im a Monk/Ranger with Druid influence. (Just sayin, there should be a "Dark Knight" class)

What i plan to bring to the table? a lot of old school Shaolin motivation that i got from Sifu growing up. 

TOGETHER, WERE GOING TO MAKE IT! NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!

• Like 1

Level 2 Endbringer 

STR[3]  DEX[4]  STA[4]  CON[3]  WIS[3]  CHA[2]

Welcome :D not being a able to stay motivated is my downfall too but I'm now in the second week of my first 6 week challenge and I feel more motivated than ever, only because I know I have to keep people updated, ones who won't get bored of it or say I don't "need" to get in shape :D everyone here is great and I'm sure we'll all keep you motivated and you'll do the same for others! Good luck :)

• Like 1

LEVEL 2 NYMPH (DRUID)

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

1st challenge | current challenge

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated"

GOAL WEIGHT: 120lbs | currently: 95lbs

10%
10%

The consistency is a toughy alright. I've had a lot of trouble there between getting hurt and taking too long to do anything about it or just fizzeling out I'm aiming for the accountability on here to be consistency at first. That and my burning need to get to the next level.

• Like 1

Race: Undead Gnoll | Class: Ranger

[Level: 3 | STR 4 | DEX 2 | STA 4 | CON 4 | WIS 5 | CHA 4 ]

Intro: And Breath.. Challenges: #1,#2,#3(FAIL),#4

You don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there.

-Edwin Louis Cole

The consistency is a toughy alright. I've had a lot of trouble there between getting hurt and taking too long to do anything about it or just fizzeling out I'm aiming for the accountability on here to be consistency at first. That and my burning need to get to the next level.

Race: Undead Gnoll | Class: Ranger

[Level: 3 | STR 4 | DEX 2 | STA 4 | CON 4 | WIS 5 | CHA 4 ]

Intro: And Breath.. Challenges: #1,#2,#3(FAIL),#4

You don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there.

-Edwin Louis Cole