Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Let's see...today down in the "basement" of Science/Art building on campus, on the table where usually art students drop what don't want (deadly L is still there...perfect murder weapon), there was books. And they were actually decent books. Oh mix tapes. Though didn't listen to them yet (bit afraid going to turn into a making of bad creepypasta).

Oh and I finally watched Trolls 2 finally. It was so hilarious. It's so bad yet so great at the same time. The acting alone. Omg

And I watched One Week Job documentary.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

dfb14a59450889162012d543b9e12b76.jpg

The fact that this is a computer trick ands I DON'T have twins. ... he's driving me nuts right now

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

1907885_10203590266572149_26667951535344

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Nothing much...Just these kids reading to cats

shelter1.jpg

shelter2.jpg

shelter3.jpg

shelter4.jpg

I love the internet

http://thebookinsider.com/shelter-cats/

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Despite knowing the physics behind this, and understanding everything that's going on... watching feathers and a bowling ball in a vacuum always amazes me..

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

f38bded4c8598383112297fdb1b1395d.jpg

Got capes for us for the Spartan

• Like 1

Spoiler

Today's submission... this video.

Short, sweet and not really much involved... until you read about what it took for this kid to get to that point.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/double-plane-crash-survivor-austin-hatch-fulfills-basketball/story?id=26825372

My first challenge

At the Boston airport security we had a guy rub something over our hands and put it in a box. ... I asked him what it was ands he said it tested for gun powder residue and explosives etc. ... I told him only guns I've touched recently are these. ... and flexed. ... he wasn't amused

• Like 1

Spoiler

also this was saturday.... but I am behinfd

10801744_10203671972694751_3986213263061

• Like 1

Spoiler

At the Boston airport security we had a guy rub something over our hands and put it in a box. ... I asked him what it was ands he said it tested for gun powder residue and explosives etc. ... I told him only guns I've touched recently are these. ... and flexed. ... he wasn't amused

LOL... yeah, they seem to lack any sort of sense of humor... and logic...

Just be glad you didn't go through there on July 5th... never been so nervous in my life.

• Like 2

My first challenge