Forums are back in action! ×

PVS: The 60 Day PLP Challenge

Hi there,

I recently hit 34 and so after after some deliberation I decided to do the 60 day PLP Challenge.

There were 3 factors that affected this:

1) Reading the article that Steve produced the other week

2) Wanting to raise a bit of money for charity (this also means that I can't back out or give up as people have already donated!)

3) Guzzi told me that I should do it

I've put together a spreadsheet of my progress so far and taken some 'before pictures' (well, they were taken today, so sort of before!) however, I shall have to post them at a later date as my works PC is running terribly today!

This first week has been pretty easy up to now but I now that going forward it;s going to become a hell of a killer!  But that;s all part of levelling up your life I guess!

Wish me luck!

Ha! You make me sound like a bully!

Ah well... Might as well live up to this "reputation"... *puts on Sgt Major's voice* Get Cracking! I expect to see progress here! No slacking.

You gonna post to let us know how you're finding it as the challenge progresses too? You know, which particular level of Hell you've attained, lol! ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

So I missed my first day yesterday (bloody iron gym made the door crack when I was doing pull ups!) and I felt a bit wretched...carried on with the training today so up to 20 of each...still feeling ok and the training is deffo giving me some gains!

I shall report back in 10 days after my first month!

I need to be able to do a pull up before I join you.  For now I will just watch your progress!

Good luck.

M x

Xanjra - Level 3 - Human

STR - 1 / DEX - 1 / STA - 8 / CON - 9 / WIS - 6 / CHA - 4

Challenge - 1 (Rebel) Challenge - 2 (Adventurer) Challenge - 3 (Adventurer)

Spoiler

Battle Log 2014

UK Support Group

Long Term Goals Support

'Rule #1 - Cardio.  Zombies lead a very active life style; so should you.'  Zombieland.

Morning!

I'm on a terminal that has browsers so old that Google docs struggles!

I've missed on day so I'm up to 28 as of today!  It's going pretty well, I'm finding the time in work to train so that's a bonus but fitting it round my workout can be interesting!  It's starting to bring the pain now though!

This weekend should be interesting, I'm off to Blackpool for a retro gamer show so I'm gonna have to try and find some bars to hang off while walking round!

How's the cutting going?

Haha! That should be amusing! I wonder what people will make of THAT, lol! :D

The cut is going well, but no real evidence of it actually doing anything yet. :( I guess I just gotta wait it out. I miss beer, though I suspect that's going to be rectified this weekend... I don't think I can wangle my way out of it and it's not like it'll take much arm twisting, haha!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

I'm not too hot on the science of cutting but I reckon that one weekend won't kill it! (I'm pretty sure I can find a study on the internet to prove it too!)

Yeah, i was thinking that, although it we go to the Pleasure Beach then I can use the roller coasters!  or some sort of kids park as well!

Gotta make a start today as well, will do my first set in a min, 4 sets of 7 today!

• Like 1

It's in the PvP forum, it's a 6 week competition with 4 teams, each "match" runs Monday - Friday. Each player is allocated a position on the team and everyone does pushups. The scoring is complicated, it is Quidditch after all, haha!

Check it out! Maybe you can join in next challenge. Or put your name down for if someone can't play, gets sick or hurt, you know. :)

I think you'll see a bid difference by then. Have you seen much improvement with your exercises? Mzmtg has made massive improvements, it's pretty impressive stuff.

I think I'm definitely going to incorporate this (with different exercises) into the next challenge.