228 members have voted

1. 1. What is your level of education?

• High School
    • Associate's Degree
    • Bachelor's Degree
    • Master's Degree
    • Doctorate
    • Other? Post on thread

Since this is NERD Fitness I was wondering what the education level of everyone here is. If you are still in school then just post what you are working towards.

Currently I am working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.

Feel free to post your degree here if you so desire.

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

I kind of went backwards. Got a Bachelors in Political Science (minor in Journalism). Decided I hated working in the media and with politicians. Did a bunch of administrative jobs where I was the only one that could use a computer, so I went back & got an Associates in Computer Information Systems. Hopefully one day I go back for Computer Science.

Bachelor of Arts in Film Production. Currently taking classes at the local JC in Computer Science and Math (they don't require too many of these in art school!), and planning on pursuing an MBA/Computer Science Master's combo.

Level 1 Ranger in Training

Current Challenge

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

-- Jack London

BA in Journalism, currently working on my Master's in Management with a Concentration in Marketing, and contemplating going back to get my bachelor's to be a Registered Dietitian (i don't have enough pre-reqs under my belt to get a master's). so apparently, i love school?

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.