1. 1. Which beard you want to see

• Hunger Games (Seneca Crane)
    • Bat Symbol
    • Pork Chops
    • Mutton Chops
    • Sideburns
    • Chinstrap
    • Does your beard even lift?

So now comes the time for votes (lets see if I do this right). Multiple votes allowed, and it's all private I'll leave it until Friday. Once a winner is chosen, next weekend I'll go to my local barber and issue them the challenge of carving that beard into my face... and given that it's a barber school I go to, any of these will be a challenge for them.

Hunger Games (Seneca Crane)

hg-20.jpeg

Bat Symbol

batstache-3-batman-logo-mustache.jpg

Chinstrap

Robert-Downey-beard1.jpg

Mutton chops

muttonchops.jpg

Does your beard even lift?

Bb8JDLbCQAAeRoV.jpg

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Such a good idea.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

For sheer pretentiousness, has to be the hunger games beard for me.

Am having a serious case of beard envy now though. Damnit, WHY CAN'T I GROW ONE OF THOSE.

tomocalypse

Level: 2    Race: Wood Elf   Class: Assassin

[sTR 2| DEX 3| STA 3| CON 2| WIS 1| CHA 2]

Main Quest Line - Master of my own Bodyweight     Goals - Planche Push Ups - 30 second handstand - Basic Parkour skillz   

Challenges:

#1 - Ready Player One

“If I am occasionally a little over-dressed, I make up for it by being always immensely over-educated.â€

― Oscar WildeThe Importance of Being Earnest

RDJ is the only person I've seen successfully pull of the chin strap. And man, he owns it.

That almost seems like it would be based on personality... in my experience a chinstrap is usually attached to a douchebag... so it makes the entire thing seem pretty bad.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I'm tempted to tell you to go for the "Bro, does your beard even lift?" one, but I say go for full pretentiousness: Seneca Crane!

“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.

But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now

mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.â€

--J.R.R. Tolkien, "Return of the King"

"Are the gods not just?"

"Oh no, child. What would become of us if they were?"

--C.S. Lewis, "Till We Have Faces"

It's currently 1:30 my time, I leave work at 4:30... I'll be printing out whatever picture is the winner when I leave... and tomorrow I'll see what magic can be had. So if you haven't voted yet... time to get em in.

My first challenge

Actually, that [i[really suits you my friend. <--- might have to change that to "my dashing handsome friend" though I'd be worried about your head swelling...

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Actually, that [i[really suits you my friend. <--- might have to change that to "my dashing handsome friend" though I'd be worried about your head swelling...

LOL... my head wouldn't swell, not much anyway.

The only bad part about it, is the swirl doesn't really show up on the other side, so it's imbalanced...

My first challenge

Magic marker...? :D

Looked into it... oddly enough, it wouldn't really look like hair... :-)

There apparently is some stuff they can use (Was used on the actor who did Seneca) to help fill in spots... the guy that has it wasn't at the barber shop Saturday.

My first challenge