Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all!

I'm Christy/Inky. I've been lurking around for a bit, and this site is just too cool not to join, so I'm throwing my lot in with you all. I've been trying to get to some vague goal of "healthy, and in shape" for a while now and it's not quite working out. The set-up of this site really, really appeals to me because I LOVE fantasy/RPG and the like. I allways imagine myself in my characters role in the games I play and books I read, and the concept of 'leveling up' my own life is something I can totally get behind!

Hoping to take my goals from vauge to concrete, and make some friends along the way.

So a super-quick rundown of what I want to do:

Lose 25 pounds

Get leaner

and other misc. life goals to be added later.

Going to most a more detalied goal rundown for the June9 th challange whenever it opens up.

In summary, I'm glad to be here and ready to rock!

level 0 Shapeshifter assassin

STR 0 |DEX 0 |STA 0 |CON |WIS 0 |CHA 0

You have come to the right place.  There are a lot of people here willing to help you on your quest to level up.  You should join our 20 pound challenge at http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48506-may-20-july-20-20-pound-challenge/.  Might be just the motivation you need to reach one of your goals.  This is not a "winner take all" challenge, but a challenge that will have many winners.  We are all cheering each other along while we lose some weight.  Check it out!