Forums are back in action! ×

The Downsides of Fitness

Hey everyone!

Everythings mostly been positive as it is for many, but one thing that's kind of a downside is that I'm much much colder after my weight loss. It's still worth having that in comparison to asthma though! (You can't have everything! xD)

Other thing is that I still somewhat suffer from acne, my face has improved, but it's still a hinderance with bacne, I feel like I've tried all that I can, and it's either a waiting game or it not progressing at all...:-(

Also, I pee so much on a daily basis now, it's ridiculous! I feel like I go to the toilet every second! xD

Sent from my Blackberry PlayBook

• Like 1

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8

Talking with the family and explaining healthy life choices. "Yes I know I spend a great amount of time exercising, Yes I really do not want any cake, Yes the vegetable and meat budget is higher now solely because of me."

• Like 3

Lvl 4 Dragonborn (Dungeons and Dragons not Skyrim) Warrior

STR:8.5 DEX:3 STA:10.5 CON:7.5 WIS:5 CHA:4

MyFitnessPal (Looking for NerdFitness PPL)

Current Challenge

Completed:PMyrrh's Viking Winter PMyrrh's Path of the Persevering Paladin Brazen and Unabashed 5 minute Spartan Plank 50/50 Squats

COLD ASS VIKING CHALLENGE: 30/30

100%
100%

I've lost track of how many wedding rings I've had. Lost, crushed,mangled. One wife...many rings

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

So, she's like Sauron?

• Like 3

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I swear every dokter is retarded or just paid by the pharma business when it comes to cholesterol... oh you don't wanna take statins, here's red rice yeast extract pls try that then. Come home look it up, hey it's made of the same stuff the first statinpills were fuckin called -.-

But hey I'll see what adding an avocado a day does for me instead, at least avocado's can't poison me or give me a minor case of rhabdo :D

Oh yeah euhm to sum it up, downside of being healthconcious, I take nothing at facevalue anymore. When it comes to cholesterol it makes people do anything from freak out to talking your ear of preaching about how you're gonna die young without statin.

Also has anyone read cholesterol clarity by Jimmy Moore? I'm reading it now, it's very informative and also making me slightly paranoid towards anything pill related >.<

My kitchen is never clean. Never. It's in various states of almost clean most of the time but it is never actually fully spotless. I need a part time dishwasher for my own home. 

When I wasn't eating paleo my kitchen was usually spotless... because it was unused. 

There is a road, no simple highway,
Between the dawn and the dark of night,
And if you go no one may follow,
That path is for your steps alone.

Respawn. | #1 | Current Challenge.

also, that slight loss around the waist that inst enough to go down a full size but is enough to make your current size look loose and ill-fitting. raaaage.

Yes, what's with that? Why do men's trouser sizes go up in jumps of two inches??

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Yes, what's with that? Why do men's trouser sizes go up in jumps of two inches??

Men have trouble estimating sizes.... 6.5 is close to 7, which is pretty much 8 anyway... so 8 inches.

*Figured I'd get it out of the way before the ladies got here*

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I have a bigger problem here due to inseam lengths jumping 2 inches. I'm smack at 31. 32 inch slacks get caught under my heel, 30 inch slacks have no break and actually show a bit of sock sometimes.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I have the problem of carrying more weight in the middle than anywhere else. So pants that fit in the waist leave me with a baggy butt, unless said pants have a bit of spandex/stretchiness in them.

And this is not fitness related but I don't understand why so many women's pants (including jeans) are so long now. I am pretty much smack dab average when it comes to height but most pairs labeled as regular length are a good 3+ inches too long. I am too lazy to hem my pants so now I just wear high heels.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

Silo my problem is to get them to fit my rise and not be low riders I have to get TALL jeans. ... I'm 5-4

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Silo my problem is to get them to fit my rise and not be low riders I have to get TALL jeans. ... I'm 5-4

Ugh, the rise issues. You'd think there would be more choices in women's/misses but sometimes it's like shopping in the junior's section when it comes to the rise. When I was in plus sizes, I found some Lee jeans once that had a wearable rise. Now that I am in regular sizes I have found that Jennifer Lopez jeans from Kohl's are one of the few brands that aren't so low cut. Of course I feel like I should be singing about being Jenny from the block when I wear them.

• Like 3

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I have a bigger problem here due to inseam lengths jumping 2 inches. I'm smack at 31. 32 inch slacks get caught under my heel, 30 inch slacks have no break and actually show a bit of sock sometimes.

Me too. Western boots help with that

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

I tried on some of my "sexy" underwear the other day....

Just in case anyone has any doubts, a size 12 girl wearing a size 18 thong is just as unattractive as it would be the other way around.  Trust me. 

• Like 6

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I tried on some of my "sexy" underwear the other day....

Just in case anyone has any doubts, a size 12 girl wearing a size 18 thong is just as unattractive as it would be the other way around.  Trust me. 

I don't know, sounds like they should be advertised as auto-removal....

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

That horrible moment you realize the dress you haven't been able to wear in long time until now's top half is quit loose (deep down cry a bit).

Another horrible moment when you are already too full after 3rd or 4th bite (and they weren't even bit bites).

Third horrible moment certain food just don't taste right anymore.

Fourth being all the yummy snacks to choose from, you take the tiniest thing and that's it.

Fifth being having six pack under your blubber.

Sixth it always hurts the next day.

Seventh having new nervous tick of having to stretch your legs

Eighth getting told to stop doing your "nervous" tick

Nineth being even more stir crazy than before

• Like 3

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram