Forums are back in action! ×

Clothing Woot

Got a new pair of jeans! Actually, they are a pair I have had for 4 or 5 years that I have never been able to wear because they were just a bit snug at first. Then they got impossible to even get on. Now I'm proudly wearing a pair or 35" waist jeans, with my shirt tucked in, comfortably. Woot for new old clothes.

well, i came down from a 38 that was pretty snug. i wear my pants pretty low on the hips so there wasnt a lot to lose there anyway. but lately my jeans have just gotten a lot baggier. its nice to rock some slimish jeans and while i still have some belly going on, im not trying to hide what i have as much. like i feel pretty attractive with my shirt tucked in and i hate tucking in my shirt because of my gut.

once i get to my big woot (200lbs,) i will post these before pics i found from just after my divorce. i was at 260lbs and maintained that until i started working out this april. i'm half way there at 230lbs now. the pics are pretty embarrassing but showing the transformation wont be.