Forums are back in action! ×

NerdFitness Fantasy Football League - 2016 - Updated!

I would sacragive my first born to get the Cardinals back right noe

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I jokingly told my mom I was going to try and switch defenses every week to "Whoever Is Playing The Giants" and reap those INTs.

She feels bad for poor Eli and didn't think that was very funny.

I did the streaming defense thing last year. Worked pretty well. Especially if Eli is on the other side

yea thats always nice. I'm just hoping i can get at least a close performance from M. Ryan as i did last week 30 some points! or the rest of my WR/RB can get some points as that is the only way i can see me winning this one.

Holy shit, Marshall made that much more of a game than I was comfortable with lol

Holy shit, Marshall made that much more of a game than I was comfortable with lol

I know right, hopefully your remaining player gets -3 points and then i can somehow magically win this one.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

I know right, hopefully your remaining player gets -3 points and then i can somehow magically win this one.

You shut your mouth! Lol watch Sproles fumbles 3 times tonight
  • Like 1

You say that, but you're still beating me. Because my team sucks and I need to sit down and find some new players who are going to actually get me some points.

Seriously. I've got my QB left and I haven't broken 40 points yet? Ugh.

This was a bad week all around. Don't panic yet. 

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

This was a bad week all around. Don't panic yet. 

They laid an egg last week too, though. I don't have faith in them and I have little personal investment in them as I autodrafted because I was not in a state of mind to deal with drafting when I got home draft day.

I'm not saying I'm kicking out the whole team, but I've certainly got to look for some different talent.

I jokingly told my mom I was going to try and switch defenses every week to "Whoever Is Playing The Giants" and reap those INTs.

She feels bad for poor Eli and didn't think that was very funny.

I use this tactic when I don't have one of the top few defenses, you just pick the free agent defense against the worst opponent each week, as long as that defense isn't terrible. Anyone playing against the Jags or Giants this year, pick up.

You shut your mouth! Lol watch Sproles fumbles 3 times tonight

Not Sproles. You win.

Crazy week in fantasy. I got the lead on Gainsdalf but he's still got Zach Ertz.

That Bears game got interesting.

He'll cover, possibly in yards alone. The Colts are weak against TEs and have good corners, so offenses are forced to throw to the TEs, especially with the Colt's injury issues at linebacker.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

They laid an egg last week too, though. I don't have faith in them and I have little personal investment in them as I autodrafted because I was not in a state of mind to deal with drafting when I got home draft day.

I'm not saying I'm kicking out the whole team, but I've certainly got to look for some different talent.

Yeah in retrospect looking at your team, it does need help. I'm liking Steve Smith and Mohammed Sanu on our waiver wire!

He'll cover, possibly in yards alone. The Colts are weak against TEs and have good corners, so offenses are forced to throw to the TEs, especially with the Colt's injury issues at linebacker.

Yeah, I know I'm screwed. My team literally got beat up.  I like that Ertz

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

You say that, but you're still beating me. Because my team sucks and I need to sit down and find some new players who are going to actually get me some points.

Seriously. I've got my QB left and I haven't broken 40 points yet? Ugh.

I'm projected to barely break 30.  Lots of last-minute scratches and in-game injuries for me this week.

PR's

5k - 21:29

10k - 47:26 43:29

21.1 - 2:05:26 1:44:21

I'm sucking hard in this league.  Lets get those injuries to start happening so I can replace the marginal ones.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I'm sucking hard in this league.  Lets get those injuries to start happening so I can replace the marginal ones.

Yeah, this is my first time to go 0-2. But this is also my first 14 team league. Usually play 10 or 12 team. It's slim pickings on the waiver wire!

I don't understand how i didn't get Steve Smith. This trade thing is confusing. Is been pending since last thursday, and yet when the day for the transaction finally comes i don't get him because some one else did? That's bull

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I don't understand how i didn't get Steve Smith. This trade thing is confusing. Is been pending since last Monday or tuesday, and yet when the day for the transaction finally comes i don't get him because some one else did? That's bull

It's the waiver wire, the priority is covered on the front page. Basically everyone in front of you has first dibs on their highest waiver pick. Once you make a waiver pick, you are then moved to the back of the line again. Someone with a higher priority than you wanted him, so they got him, but then they got moved back to the back of the line for next time.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Wow that sucks. Lol.

Now I know and knowing is half the battle.

Yeah, sorry dude. It starts from the bottom up. So since I'm in 11 place and you are in 7th, I got the preference. The idea is to make the lower teams more competitive. 

Its all good man. Rules is rules.

Im kicking myself in the butt for listening to my friend and dropping the cardinals... would have won my second game. But I don't know if they'll keep getting the same amount of points.