Forums are back in action! ×

NerdFitness Fantasy Football League - 2016 - Updated!

I hit the wrong button on my ertz trade. Meant to say no. Can commish cancel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Nope. The trade has gone to vote. Look in "pending transactions".

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Ty

500 / 330 / 625

Stupid Rainey and your fumbles.  I guess I'm losing another one.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

i had boht M. Ryan playing and the TB defense because i forgot who was playing who and was just pissed at DET performance thus far.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

how long does it take for trades to be approved? just wondering because I would like to have ertz in my lineup this week 

23 || 6'2 || 303 lbs || Level 2

STR 3.28  || DEX 1.64  || STA  2  || CON  3.32  || WIS  5.46  || CHA  2.64

Coffee's Six Week Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/53823-coffee-under-the-black-flag/

Past Challenges: {1}

Coffee's Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51877-coffee/

Progress:

Weight: Starting: 303 lbs  ||  Current: 303 lbs  || Total Lost: 4 lbs   ||  Goal: 220

0%
0%

Currently Reading: Under the Black Sail ||  Last Read:  Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman

Books: 18/52

35%
35%

how long does it take for trades to be approved? just wondering because I would like to have ertz in my lineup this week 

It should say in the pending transactions in your "my Team" tab.

Speaking of trades:  I have a bunch of mid-teir RB's and I'm looking for some depth in WR.  I"m not in love with any one of my players.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

I meant to deny that trade, it should be being cancelled.

500 / 330 / 625

i had boht M. Ryan playing and the TB defense because i forgot who was playing who and was just pissed at DET performance thus far.

Rough! 

I meant to deny that trade, it should be being cancelled.

I can't cancel the trade. I can undo the player rosters. But if you can, send an email to everyone to veto it. That will be easier.

Anyone on here, Gainsdalf posted on here immediately afterwards. As a Philly fan, I don't think he would trade the one Philly player on his team. That and having posted immediately afterwards tells me it's not buyers remorse. Please veto the trade. 

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

oh i didn't realize there was a problem with it lol,

no problem then

Coffee's Six Week Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/53823-coffee-under-the-black-flag/

Coffee's Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51877-coffee/

Progress:

Weight: Starting: 303 lbs  ||  Current: 303 lbs  || Total Lost: 4 lbs   ||  Goal: 220

0%
0%

Currently Reading: Under the Black Sail ||  Last Read:  Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman

35%
35%

I love my ertz. I'll look at your roster this week and see if there's anything I'm willing to trade him for. I do need some help at WR or RB I believe.

500 / 330 / 625

I love my ertz. I'll look at your roster this week and see if there's anything I'm willing to trade him for. I do need some help at WR or RB I believe.

im also an eagles fan, and i figured you'd had enough of having romo on your squad lol

definitely interested in acquiring ertz somehow though

Progress:

0%
0%

35%
35%

I'm so glad I dumped Eli for bortles to be my replacement QB this week...  

Wheymen

I'm so glad I dumped Eli for bortles to be my replacement QB this week...  

Dumping Giants players always feels nice.

500 / 330 / 625

I hate the Giants above all other teams.  I can't figure them out,  if I pick them to lose, the win 48-14, if I pick them to win, Eli throws 3 TD passes to the other team...   Plus beating the 49ers in all those NFC Champ games and stupid Eli wining SBMVP for some receiver making a great catch, not once but twice...   

Whatever...  he can stay in dumpsville.  

Wheymen

PS -  the Seachickens and cowgirls suck too.  And Saint Russell is sickening, so hard to hate, but I will over come all the good stuff he does and hate him anyway...

Wheymen

So the kid is sitting on top with no real receivers.  Hopefully Cordarrelle Patterson will make some noise this week otherwise its...dumpsville

So the kid is sitting on top with no real receivers.  Hopefully Cordarrelle Patterson will make some noise this week otherwise its...dumpsville

You'll get the TNF blow out fantasy bump this week with ARod,  You'll be fine :)

Wheymen