Forums are back in action! ×

Any RolePlayers here?

I'm in!! I would like to be a Rogue. Does that work, GM cn3wton? I can make a character as it's quite similar to D&D and I like getting to know my character as I build them.

Thats completely fine. I don't mind if you build them as long as you know what your doing (I barely know myself anymore its been so long lol). Feel free to stop by the thread and introduce yourself in character and out. I am keeping it in the same thread because this whole thing is sort of a warm up (as of now anyways). You don't have to have the char finished before your introduction.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Hey, have room for another by chance?

My RP experience is heavily in Palladium, Shadowrun, World of Darkness (currently GM'n a pack o' wolves), and most certainly D&D (cheers to all the bards!)

Woops; unless I read wrong, you've already got 4! Neeevermind. :)

We can do more than 4 thatsfine. Jump on in

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Which stat rolls do you do? 3d6 or 4d6 - lowest or something else.

4d6 3 highest is what the beginnner book stats suggest

• Like 1

I'm going with a barbarian with the following attributes:

Strength
Constitution
Dexterity
Wisdom
Intelligence
Charisma

He's basically a complete bro. He's gonna be fun to play.

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'm going with a barbarian with the following attributes:

Strength

Constitution

Dexterity

Wisdom

Intelligence

Charisma

He's basically a complete bro. He's gonna be fun to play.

Loved your intro in the thread. And with that we are on a roll. Make sure you guys stop by the thread as soon as you can, I will add the next stage in the story sometime this weekend. Take this time to meet each other!

• Like 1

still figuring out how i want to go about the introduction....

starting info:

Human Fighter

STR: 19

DEX: 15

CON: 15

INT: 11

WIS: 13

CHA: 8

im stil trying to figure out the feats and skills...

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Excuse me, he's a Barbellian from Barbellia :playful: .

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Dont worry so much about the healz in this one. They would be nice but not neccessary.

And I love the names... And the bacon thing made me laugh out loud. "Did somebody say bacon" 

And Gainsdalfs character is histerical as well

• Like 1

Dwarf Fighter

(after Dwarf Modifiers +2CON +2WIS, -2 CHA)

Str 14

Dex 16

Con 19

Int 10

Wis 15

Cha 6

Lookin' forwards to this something fierce. :)

How would you like the character sheet? Excel? PDF? or just a message in NF?

I also used this site to roll my characters stats:

http://www.pathguy.com/PathfinderCore.htm

If you want me to edit them at all just say; wasn't sure if I could pick where they go or not as it random 6 numbers and then you select the attribute you assign it too.

-Purple_Panda

Mwahahahahahahahaha

So basically we've got 2 fighters, a brobarian, a rogue and a sorcerer. Packing a punch for sure, I hope we're packing some healing potions too :tongue:

looks like 5 players so far.....if there is room for one more?   I am rolling one up if there is, if not I will enjoy following and hop in during a later game if possible then.

• Like 1

Tick, Tick, Tick, BOOM!!!

looks like 5 players so far.....if there is room for one more?   I am rolling one up if there is, if not I will enjoy following and hop in during a later game if possible then.

You can join thats fine.

Dwarf Fighter

(after Dwarf Modifiers +2CON +2WIS, -2 CHA)

Str 14

Dex 16

Con 19

Int 10

Wis 15

Cha 6

Lookin' forwards to this something fierce. :)

How would you like the character sheet? Excel? PDF? or just a message in NF?

I also used this site to roll my characters stats:

http://www.pathguy.com/PathfinderCore.htm

If you want me to edit them at all just say; wasn't sure if I could pick where they go or not as it random 6 numbers and then you select the attribute you assign it too.

Ill tell everybody the info I need in a bit,oncei figure out what i need lol

• Like 1

How do you want to do Traits? Are we starting with any/1/other? Or are you not using the advanced new rules?

Core rulebook only

• Like 1

Holy crap, this thread blew up in my absence!  Sorry I missed the window--I'll have to see if I can jump in on the next one.  As far as GMing goes, I'm not rules-savvy enough to run anything 40k, because I've only played a few of the classes, but I've played them long-term.  If you need help with your psyker, scum, or skitarii tech-guard (a.k.a. guardsman with stupidly high tech use), I'm your gal.  Otherwise, I get lost pretty fast.  I wouldn't mind running an adventure here and there for one of the systems I'm more familiar with GMing, but it couldn't be more than that, since I'm currently running two games in my offline life already.  :)

Definitely gonna be reading along in the RP thread, though.  I've never done PbP, so this will be interesting.

• Like 2

Dwarven Adventurer, level 0.

"We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment... and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly." (Flemeth, Dragon Age II)

Target Weight: 200lbs | Starting Weight: 262lbs | Current Weight: 253lbs

I'm all about that bass.

Holy crap, this thread blew up in my absence!  Sorry I missed the window--I'll have to see if I can jump in on the next one.  As far as GMing goes, I'm not rules-savvy enough to run anything 40k, because I've only played a few of the classes, but I've played them long-term.  If you need help with your psyker, scum, or skitarii tech-guard (a.k.a. guardsman with stupidly high tech use), I'm your gal.  Otherwise, I get lost pretty fast.  I wouldn't mind running an adventure here and there for one of the systems I'm more familiar with GMing, but it couldn't be more than that, since I'm currently running two games in my offline life already.  :)

Definitely gonna be reading along in the RP thread, though.  I've never done PbP, so this will be interesting.

You didntmiss anything. YOu can still join if you want.