Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

On the plus side, Marijuana brownies = good, tabacco brownies = yuk.

I don't know those smokers seem to really like the dirty brownies

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I always put something like... FirstName (NFName) LastName

also... my gifts have been ordered :D and will ship directly to my lil buddy

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

We always put a lot of bells on our tree, so my cat used to climb into the tree and shake it so everything would rattle.    As she got older that seemed to lose it's charm so she'd just climb in and sit there like some big fluffy ornament.  

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Str- 18, Dex-12, Sta-10, Con-23, Wis-88, Cha-47

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

one of the perks of having a blind dog....he doesn't mess with shit, unless its a plushie of some sort, he ate the fuck outta one of my MLP plushies :( but he was also unhappy bc I left him home alone for the first time. 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

this is why I no longer put up a tree.... 

I got tired of autistic kid not leaving it alone... plus we arde never home

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

b3609bdb52284740410708fa3ae757d7.jpg
  • Like 1

Spoiler

I had a 5' iguana that insisted on climbing the tree, knocking off the angel, and perching himself on the very top.

We'd take him down, he'd climb right back up as soon as I quit giving him attention. Geez, he was such a diva. :) I miss that guy. Now I'm going to get out my old hard drive and see if I can find the picture of when we finally gave up on putting the angel back, stuck a little Santa hat on him and left him there.

• Like 2

My gifts have been sent. :D I went ahead and put my name and their's on the outside box, but inside everything is wrapped and has a merry nerdmass sticker, so it'll be okay if they open it not knowing who it is from.

Also, put the tree up Thanksgiving day, and as it's a live tree Noodle loves to drink the water. He now refuses to drink from his water dish. I suppose after Christmas I'll have to hang a pine air freshener over his water bowl. 

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

I checked mine like three times to make sure I had the name and address correct and everything in the right locations. Then because I was re-using a box that had been shipped to me I put stickers on it to cover up the old labels even though I had blacked them out. I've mailed stuff to myself more than once because I forgot things like that. :P

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!