Forums are back in action! ×

Hello again - I joined this site several months ago, then kinda fell off.  :neglected:

National Respawn Day is appropriate because that is what I need to do!  I am back again, and continuing my journey, determined more than ever to finish! 

I will introduce myself again, because it's been so long.  My name is Suzi, and I am 38 with just under 100 lbs to lose.  I haven't fallen completely off the wagon since I joined but i definitely need a kick in the butt!  I am giving myself that kick today, and hopefully I can start over my first quest, which I started on here, then wasn't able to complete. 

I am looking to lose fat and build muscle.  I did start working wtih a personal trainer (who will also kick my butt) but lingering illness (gone now thank goodness) kept me from building any kind of regular routine. 

I am back and ready!

:tongue:

• Like 1

Welcome back, Suzi, and Happy Respawn Day!!!!

Have you found the Level 1 Challenge thread??

cat-falling-off-wagon.jpg

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Chris-Tien Jinn - Hi!  Thank you!  I had found it once, i believe...and joined,  but then it started Nov 10 I think and I had fallen off as I was coming back (this time it was the fault of bonchitis) - so i am in as having joined it, but having done nothing...is it too late to join it now, or just wait for the next one? 

Oh...now i cannot find it - unfortunately i was so new starting out, i was still learning my way around the site...am still figuring it out :)

• Like 1

Chris-Tien Jinn - Hi!  Thank you!  I had found it once, i believe...and joined,  but then it started Nov 10 I think and I had fallen off as I was coming back (this time it was the fault of bonchitis) - so i am in as having joined it, but having done nothing...is it too late to join it now, or just wait for the next one? 

Oh...now i cannot find it - unfortunately i was so new starting out, i was still learning my way around the site...am still figuring it out :)

It  is never too late to start - and I recommend you jump in so that you don't lose momentum!!

The forum is here:  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/393-level-1-rebels/

You can stick with the L1 group for 1.3 challenges and get a really good foundation under Blaidd's watchful eye. 

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Respawn day is awesome, because sometimes you just don't have enough health potion to beat the boss. Glad to have you back!

• Like 1

Level 3 Half-Elf Monk 

Past Challenges: artemisia enters the arena with the Wild Huntartemisia's new stomping ground rode in  The Wild Hunt Rides Againartemisia used respawn with Misc. Being.

STR: 2; DEX: 3; STA: 5; CON: 7; WIS: 7; CHA: 2

"Fantasy is an exercise bicycle for the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can." --Terry Pratchett