Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

SpecialSundae you look fantastique! So strong and lovely.

Kaelvan, you remind me of Natalie Maines, who I think is completely adorable. (I know that she's a bit controversial but let's not get into that here.)

I am kind of digging these Google image results. My interpretation of some of them:

Kaelvan - I see a lot of green and looking away from the camera or being partially hidden. You prosper when you are alone (introverts, unite! Separately!) You are a secret fan of The Wiggles and like to sing along to their hit, Fruit Salad.

:playful:

Totally forgot about her. Seriously love her short hair. I'm so tempted to cut my hair shorter even more now. Also, helps I'm magically unicorn

I've yet to listen The Wiggles.

I can't stop laughing over this. What have you done to me?

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Totally forgot about her. Seriously love her short hair. I'm so tempted to cut my hair shorter even more now. Also, helps I'm magically unicorn

I've yet to listen The Wiggles.

I can't stop laughing over this. What have you done to me?

When they get into the steps... I can't help but think of Dick in a Box.... and that ruins the show completely. :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Whilst I appreciate that we're all entitled to our own opinion, a thread about body positivity is possibly not the place to tell us which body type you find unattractive.

I doubt anyone here has a posture like America's favorite hunchback. I just find it weird to use her as a body comparison in a fitness community and I hope no one has a goal to look like her. There has to be better options than that.

As you can see, no offense intended to anyone here. Unless one of you is actually Taylor Swift. In that case, please straighten out and eat something, Taylor.

I doubt anyone here has a posture like America's favorite hunchback. I just find it weird to use her as a body comparison in a fitness community and I hope no one has a goal to look like her. There has to be better options than that.

As you can see, no offense intended to anyone here. Unless one of you is actually Taylor Swift. In that case, please straighten out and eat something, Taylor.

This is a body shape/type thread, not a body posture thread. There are plenty of fit and strong people who are also very thin like Taylor Swift. It seems kind of strange that I even have to say that but there it is. (And FWIW, before it was pointed out in this thread, I hadn't thought about it but when I was TS's age, I was pretty much her shape. Four inches shorter but the same shape for sure.)

• Like 1

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

There was someone who was already being compared to Taylor Swift in terms of body type and there's nothing to say that she isn't fit and healthy as well as slender.

This is also not a "What do you find attractive?" thread but one trying to encourage body confidence and a positive body image.

• Like 1

There was someone who was already being compared to Taylor Swift in terms of body type and there's nothing to say that she isn't fit and healthy as well as slender.

This is also not a "What do you find attractive?" thread but one trying to encourage body confidence and a positive body image.

Poor Taylor Swift.

I really don't want this forum to turn into that.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Well part Scottish (because Americans always refer to their blood like that)...I been typing late at night again. Very dangerous stuff.

I have no clue what I'm saying anymore. Lack of sleep ain't helping

You're just a dirty little tease!!!! :P

Sent from my stoopid phone which hates me I swear.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

You're just a dirty little tease!!!! :tongue:

Sent from my stoopid phone which hates me I swear.

Oh you know me

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Wolverine here....

I think most of us guys would like to look like that. That being said, I got close a couple years back. I just don't wanna repeat the process that led to it. Final week of military training was a 4 days fully equipped march of 120km with no food, I also managed to drink over a gallon of water a day and not need a bathroombreak. But yeah after that week I defenatly came close to the Wolverine look. Doubt it was healthy though :D

I think most of us guys would like to look like that. That being said, I got close a couple years back. I just don't wanna repeat the process that led to it. Final week of military training was a 4 days fully equipped march of 120km with no food, I also managed to drink over a gallon of water a day and not need a bathroombreak. But yeah after that week I defenatly came close to the Wolverine look. Doubt it was healthy though :D

Don't miss days like that, not having much muscle to begin with, I never reached wolverine status...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

You got the sex change too... *high five*

The first female image was a fair bit in, and it was much more realistic while being much less hilarious.

You look fantastic though.

Thanks.  I spend a lot of time in baggy tshirts for lifting and judo, so I really only get to get them out at weigh in.

• Like 1

"Gentle means tired."

Battle Log / Youtube Channel / (lol am an..) Athlete Page

Level 4 Halfling Monk: STR - 181 | DEX - 12.5 | STA - 4.5 | CON - 6 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 7

Wow Busy thread!

I'd like to take a second to say that I always thought that Special Sundae's avatar was her holding a long bow... While that picture of you in the blue dress is wicked hot, it has ruined my imaginary image of you as some badass archer lifter who shoots a longbow 2 miles away at a Warg...

--

Went Swimming after an outdoor run along the ocean last night. New shell wear, and my old headlamp were enough to get me out the door, but it is still not the same as runs in the light... back to swimming:  had a group of people turn heads at me as I walked by... Back to positive body image!

• Like 2

Currently lost in Fitness.

Wow Busy thread!

I'd like to take a second to say that I always thought that Special Sundae's avatar was her holding a long bow... While that picture of you in the blue dress is wicked hot, it has ruined my imaginary image of you as some badass archer lifter who shoots a longbow 2 miles away at a Warg...

She can hit you from 2 miles away with a bow... and she'll do it in a dress and heels...

My first challenge

10868202_10203883117453238_134500792705723wqtsn.jpgphoto.jpg

I don't think I like this game

1620768_10203357774679997_81861328995350

Cameron-with-pouf-hairstyle.jpg

ok... maybe I like that one better

my problem isn't so much in how I VIEW my body... I look in the mirror and constantly have to double take because I don't recognize myself... 

10269324_10202417955065094_1374055817166
tapatalk_1372585889739.jpeg

my problem is more with how I FEEL... when I move I FEEL fat.... I FEEL my rolls of extrabody when I try to move or bend or or or or... I FEEL out of breath... (that's not to say I don't recognize how much LESS out of breath I feel) I love that I can feel muscle.... but I want moving to be easy to FEEL easy

• Like 4

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

my problem isn't so much in how I VIEW my body... I look in the mirror and constantly have to double take because I don't recognize myself... 

10269324_10202417955065094_1374055817166

tapatalk_1372585889739.jpeg

my problem is more with how I FEEL... when I move I FEEL fat.... I FEEL my rolls of extrabody when I try to move or bend or or or or... I FEEL out of breath... (that's not to say I don't recognize how much LESS out of breath I feel) I love that I can feel muscle.... but I want moving to be easy to FEEL easy

Wow that's amazing. You can really see huge difference in the pictures.

tumblr_mv3gewFS931rd0rbzo1_500.gif

• Like 2

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram