Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

Are butss supposed to jiggle or not? Which way is better? J told me earlier that my butt doesnt jiggle, but I dunno if thats good or bad! LOL! Aso i cant actually see my butt bc well, I cant see far enough to look at it in a mirror...hmmm maybe I will get J to take a picture of it for me!

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Well. This was unpleasant.

I took my picture for my upcoming challenge, and I'm definitely larger in the pictures than I imagine myself! The pictures below are the clothed ones and were still a shock, but the nearly naked ones were the ones that had me cursing in disbelief! (Not posted publically because internet.) Especially the side images - I just don't see myself that way!

15.01.01 triptych

That being said, I'm not mad about it, nor do I feel any less positive about myself - I know exactly how it all got there! Heh. I'm still going to keep flexing in the mirror while doing overhead presses 'cause dayum those muscles coming in are great. ;) And slowly, but surely, I'm going to make myself a better, healthier, stronger me. 

Google image search didn't give me anything crazy, unfortunately... lots of pictures of individuals standing in front of tannish-brown walls, plus a couple arm tattoos! As for a similar body shape, comparing my nearly naked pictures with what I found on Google Image, I think I'm pretty close to this badass:

article-0-0DC5DF3400000578-35_306x423.jp

She's got a larger bust, and is slightly sitting so her stomach is exaggerated a little more than my standing pictures, but most of the models had too much of a waist indent - I've lost most of my old hourglass. (Don't know the story behind the picture above? Read this!) Another option with straight enough sides is this model:

9767164_600x400.jpg

maybe a few more pounds than me and also a larger bust, but pretty close after tabbing back and forth between my photo and hers a few times.

• Like 1

Current Challenge #39 - 15.02.23  |  Challenges: #38, #29  |  Fitocracy: redtomato501

Been meaning to say this for a while, so, sorry for the delay - when you posted up those pics before (the ones you said were similar to you) you were wrong. Sorry, but you were.

Yes they are very slim, and yes, you are very slim but horses and lions both have manes and tails, I wouldn't like to confuse the two next time I go to the safari park. Girl, you have muscle tone and curves that those girls can only DREAM about. YOU ARE WAAAAAAY SEXIER* GODDAMMIT! Trust me on this.

Jeez! And you think *I* have poor self image???

*AND I bet they don't have a single item of Wonder Woman underwear! :tongue:

Sent from my stoopid phone which hates me I swear.

SO MUCH this! Like seriously, you look amazingly better than all the other pics you posted with yours, hence why I wanted to be sure which one was you before I commented bc I didnt want to say one of them looked better than you did if you weren't the best looking of the bunch, yanno, but you are...by far...like no comparison. So yeah. there. Feel free to post all other pics you have want to :tongue: 

Oh and blame all this on Guzzi, she brings out the perv in my head ;)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Feel free to post all other pics you have want to :tongue:

Oh and blame all this on Guzzi, she brings out the perv in my head ;)

Did you not see her last challenge...? It was all about posting pics of her butt and pole dancing. ;)

Ps. Sundae - I want to be you when I grow up. You are awesome!

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Did you not see her last challenge...? It was all about posting pics of her butt and pole dancing. ;)

Ps. Sundae - I want to be you when I grow up. You are awesome!

I have now :D

and thanks Guzzi :) Good lookin out!

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I hate every single one of you here. But with love. You're all crazy fab and I'm jealous. 

For someone who grew up with the interwebs, my google-fu is ridiculously terrible. How does one go about searching for people to compare to? I'm guessing "half-naked models" would get me some interesting results, though not necessarily anything appropriate for this thread. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I hate every single one of you here. But with love. You're all crazy fab and I'm jealous. 

For someone who grew up with the interwebs, my google-fu is ridiculously terrible. How does one go about searching for people to compare to? I'm guessing "half-naked models" would get me some interesting results, though not necessarily anything appropriate for this thread. 

have you actually read this thread yet? ;) I dont know that there is much that could be inappropriate :P 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

have you actually read this thread yet? ;) I dont know that there is much that could be inappropriate :tongue:

I was thinking more about the innocent and unsuspecting souls who might come in later. Not so much worried about the rest of you. ;)

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

have you actually read this thread yet? ;) I dont know that there is much that could be inappropriate :P

Pretty much this :)

Bekah you asking if butts should jiggle cracked me up. Yesterday I was telling my husband that I've learned a lot of random trivia over the past year of looking at fitness websites, including the fact that a lot more people like butts than I ever knew. As I told him while he laughed, I'm really clueless sometimes.

• Like 2

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I was thinking more about the innocent and unsuspecting souls who might come in later. Not so much worried about the rest of you. ;)

But just think, when they get to your pictures, we'd have already corrupted them... :-)

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

There's a post in this thread that said how to do a reverse image search. ....

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I'm guessing "half-naked models" would get me some interesting results, though not necessarily anything appropriate for this thread.

Hey flea!!! *waves frantically*

I did a google images search for "plus size models" and that gave me a HUGE range of pictures of all shapes and sizes of women. Big and small. Also, try an image search for "bikini" as that will bring up a good selection, or even check out some of the lingerie websites. You get all shapes and sizes on them too. :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

If you pull up the Google machines, click on the image tab and you can drag a file into the search bar. Hopefully you wind up doing better than a 60 gallon water tank :D

I uploaded this and got this (warning trigger for suicide) and this and then I finally found a human. WTF?!?! 

Ryan-T-Haynes-mugshot-22282158.223x223.j

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

SpecialSundae you look fantastique! So strong and lovely.

Kaelvan, you remind me of Natalie Maines, who I think is completely adorable. (I know that she's a bit controversial but let's not get into that here.)

I am kind of digging these Google image results. My interpretation of some of them:

Robpocalypse - You are dependable, yet dark and mysterious. Your favorite song is Eternal Flame by The Bangles.

Insanity - You can keep a secret like nobody else, in fact your nickname is The Vault. Your smile when you hear your favorite song lyric, "Cooler than the flip side of my pillow," from Smile by Uncle Kracker.

Kaelvan - I see a lot of green and looking away from the camera or being partially hidden. You prosper when you are alone (introverts, unite! Separately!) You are a secret fan of The Wiggles and like to sing along to their hit, Fruit Salad.

:playful:

Love this!! :D 

695b97454d67f0b49258f75918e7bab0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw these and Kay...you are gorgeous :) Hmmm....Nerd Camp is still bikini weather, just sayin' 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Ok, pics. But honestly, the clothes hide a multitude of sins.

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

Ok, so I saved your photos and sent them to my bf along with your "I think I look like this" photo to get his reaction. Remember, he's totally unbiased, and his comments were 100% honest. You wanna know what he said???

"Fuck off! She looks nothing like that photo. Tell her to delete it straight away. Her body - she's got curves, look at how curvy her bum is! I think she's got a really nice body shape."

So there! :P

I found a couple of pics to show you who I think you look like.

227bc8516a29705aaa6100f5ff3548cd.jpg

My boyfriend found both the girls in those photos sexy, and he suggested that it would only be fair to get you wearing something similar to get a "proper" comparison...

• Like 2

There's a post in this thread that said how to do a reverse image search. ....

Yeah but given the results people have had I didn't think that would be helpful. 

Side note: Bekah, I'm dying over the bandages. I don't even know why.

Hey flea!!! *waves frantically*

I did a google images search for "plus size models" and that gave me a HUGE range of pictures of all shapes and sizes of women. Big and small. Also, try an image search for "bikini" as that will bring up a good selection, or even check out some of the lingerie websites. You get all shapes and sizes on them too. :D

Hey hey! Thanks, you're a doll. I'll do it tomorrow and see what I come up with. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Just saw these and Kay...you are gorgeous :) Hmmm....Nerd Camp is still bikini weather, just sayin' 

Could always make one of my next (maybe the one near summer) 6-week challenge's reward a cute vintage bikini. I know I also have planned have another being cute pair of yoga pants (since I'm too afraid to wear few of those since I don't think I can pull it off) for another.

image.jpg

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Could always make one of my next (maybe the one near summer) 6-week challenge's reward a cute vintage bikini. I know I also have planned have another being cute pair of yoga pants (since I'm too afraid to wear few of those since I don't think I can pull it off) for another.

image.jpg

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Reminds me of one of Matt Wilkinson's wetsuits

mattwilkinsonflower.jpg

http://www.surfertoday.com/surfing/6383-the-matt-wilkinson-wetsuit-show

Of course, I gotta love the "Rocky" one

asp-kirstin-matt-wilkinson.jpg

or

wilko.jpg

Omg the question mark wetsuit...it's the Riddler

The_Riddler_(BF).jpg

I have bit of obsession with Batman universe

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Aww thanks Guzzi :) Those models are stunning. I don't see myself like them at all.... :/ I have a proper "mummy tummy", all wobbly and covered in stretch marks, with a full on "apron" that comes from having had two kids! I am fully accepting of the fact that I will NEVER have a bikini body, even a vaguely toned stomach seems an impossible dream. I guess that's what this thread is all about though, accepting that those "ideals" are impossible for most people and to love our bodies just as they are.... working on it.

A body like this would be a dream come true:

bp-fy170smux-smallthumb.jpg

But I suspect surgery would be required....

• Like 2

Battle Log - Record from the Front Lines

http://hblyne.com